Boy's favourite song:
What's he like:
Whats up with the right side of his body:
He got any friends:

Rules
1. you can do anything with him once hes yours just give me credit
2. please take care of him dont forget my boy =^(
3. almost forgot, yes you may add clothes to him <3
Last edited by Happily Wrathful on Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a boy

Postby mean&gay » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:40 am

MY HEART LOOK AT HIM-

username: mean&gay
boy's name: i feel like he has some weird complicated name in an ancient language, but he just goes by rafael because it's easier to say.
boy's favourite song: he's HEAVY into techno music, his fav is 808 state by pacific state
what's he like: he's pretty tough & cold on the outside, but deep down he really just wants to hang out. he has a rather juvenile sense of humour, but he's also fairly smart. not quick-witted, but he does learn stuff real quick ((: he also really likes the cold.
whats up with the right side of his body: it's scarring from an accident he had when he was younger- curious kids and toxic plants do not mix well. initially it left him with some nasty burns, but now it just appears as some skin discolouration. he likes when people ask about it, because he feels badass talking about it.
he got any friends: he doesn't make them easily, because of his repelling exterior, but he gets on well with media! they met when they were both very young, and they're almost inseparable. they have a shared love for lemonade and techno music ((:
mike + he/him
lil green ghoul
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:08 pm

Username: toast ❤
Boy's Name: Akaro
Boy's favourite song: boulevard of broken dreams, by green day (v edgy)
What's he like: Akaro is a very "edgy" kind of guy. He isn't the type to take any crap from anyone, though, so don't say that to his face! Akaro loves eating; when I say loves it, I mean lOvEs it. His metabolism is way fast, so he has to keep eating constantly (I'll explain a bit later), and he sees it as more of a wish come true than anything.
Whats up with the right side of his body: His body is infected by a sort of "bacteria." Or, that's what he tells people. In reality, a sentient being lives inside of his body, and the lighter skin is the only sign of it. Well, that and the moments when it hijacks his brain, controlling his body. The first time, it got him to give up control, which he quickly realized was a mistake when it tried to kill his friends. Anyways, the reason his metabolism is so fast is that the being also absorbs more than half of everything he takes in. It's kind of like going to a restaurant and ordering a meal, then only getting to eat one third of it, so he has to eat three times as much as the rest of us. Also, since he shares his brain with the being, they can hear each other's thoughts, and you'll often see him yelling at what seems to be nothing, but is actually the voice in his head.
He got any friends: Yup! His best friend, Vincent, is the only one who knows about his. . . predicament. They've been friends since they were young; Vincent lived right next door, and they often got together to make trouble and have fun. Since Akaro wasn't born with the being inside of him, Vincent knew something was up, and the secret only made them better friends.
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:08 am

Username: :ginger:
Boy's Name: Lucid or Luffy
Boy's favourite song: Demons - imagine dragons
What's he like: Lucid is a quiet boy who is constantly facing his inner and outer demons, he has immense power, but it comes with great regrets because he is unable to control himself when his 'other side' takes over, he once rampaged and almost killed his family.
What's up with the right side of his body: The right side of his body was caused by the night he rampaged due to fire, on that night he was attacked by the locals who were very scared of Lucid. He barely escaped with his life that night and reminds him every day what happened
He got any friends: Sadly Lucid shuts himself away and doesn't get close to anyone until he feels like he can control his dark side and use it for the good of others, he also almost killed his mother and doesn't want that to happen to anyone else
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 am

Username: 10:42 PM
Boy's Name: Isaac Laurie
Boy's favourite song: cheer up london by slaves
What's he like: he's kind of a coward, and he tries to seem tough but honestly would rather go hide behind a chair if any conflict ever happened. he likes energy drinks. he's pretty lazy and sleeps in as much as he can, even on week days, resulting in him being late to class every day. the only class he makes sure to be on time to is his music class because he's in the rock band program, where he plays electric guitar and sings (though not awfully well). he loves music, most types of it (though he despises country and could definitely live without Midwest emo) and makes a point to go to every gig and every show that he can, or at least the ones that look interesting.
Whats up with the right side of his body: this sounds stupid and un-cool or whatever but they're literally just birthmarks. but, whenever he gets asked, he always tells them this elaborate story of how he saved a drowning dog from a giant shark in the middle of the ocean when he was eleven. they dont believe him, most of the time- he's a terrible liar.
He got any friends: his bandmates. Eddie, a short Italian boy who dyes his hair platinum all the time and is surprisingly very good at playing drums despite his short stature. Mick, a jock type with a calm personality- he likes musical comedy like bo burnham and comedy in general, he likes Jon Richardson and drew lynch and he plays electric guitar. lou, a tall and lanky guy with glasses who owns pretty much exclusively hoodies and skinny jeans is their bassist- he can be described as 'emo' and he likes writing short stories about people getting killed.
scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst utc+12 ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻ artfight
“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 & 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎...!”
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:09 pm

:Ginger: wrote:Username: :ginger:
What's he like: Lucid is a quiet boy who is constantly facing his inner and outer demons, he has immense power, but it comes with great regrets because he is unable to control himself when his 'other side' takes over, he once rampaged and almost killed his family.
What's up with the right side of his body: The right side of his body was caused by the night he rampaged due to fire, on that night he was attacked by the locals who were very scared of Lucid. He barely escaped with his life that night and reminds him every day what happened
He got any friends: Sadly Lucid shuts himself away and doesn't get close to anyone until he feels like he can control his dark side and use it for the good of others, he also almost killed his mother and doesn't want that to happen to anyone else

:Ginger: is the winner, i absolutely loved all the entries? if you didnt win fret not because there will be more adopts in the future! <333
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:36 pm

LoyonMaules wrote:

:Ginger: is the winner, i absolutely loved all the entries? if you didnt win fret not because there will be more adopts in the future! <333

Omg I’m crying!!! Thanks so so much!!! My first human oc and he is a beast!!!! So excited do you have a toy house I can credit?
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:34 pm

:Ginger: wrote:
LoyonMaules wrote:

Omg I’m crying!!! Thanks so so much!!! My first human oc and he is a beast!!!! So excited do you have a toy house I can credit?

ah im so happy you that you like him!!
as for credit just credit this account or my DA Toshhe <33
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:04 am

Congrats, ginger 💕
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me