Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

koda- for an art contest by BiscuitTheDog

Artist BiscuitTheDog [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

koda- for an art contest

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Koda was a normal kid who lived in the western area of the United States. Well, he was born with fox ears, but everyone tries to pretend those are fake and his mother is not a fox. He, one day, was bitten by a snake that was unlike any other snake on the planet. This snake was evil, no, eviler than evil. It worked for an evil organization that was unknown to humans. Koda had no idea that his life was about to change. Koda was treated for injury at a local hospital, but doctors found there was no injury.. he was sent home with no problems at all. Right after he walked inside of his small home, he disappeared. He'd been teleported to a dungeon in the evil organization's headquarters by the snake, who was now conjoined to Koda. Snake scales grew upon his skin. He fainted, and woke up once more in the headquarters of the organization. An evil ssssnake being talked to him. He was never the same.
After that day, he served the evil organization as an assassin, got one of his eyes turned into a camera (the snake could control Koda with the camera too, if it wished), and got a sharp, rusty blade to carry out his missions. The snake also bit off Koda's right hand since Koda tried to strangle him with it, but that's no big deal. Koda considers his life miserable, but atleast the organization feeds him. That's good enough, right?

-not very active but when i am its on oekaki
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me