It shouldn’t have happened. It was an accident: Part 3.

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"It shouldn’t have happened. It was an accident: Part 3." by Baphy Bat

Postby Baphy Bat » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:42 am

Valarie, Ombré and Oceania had all been loving the country track. It’d be months since they’d last gotten this taste of freedom, the dogs loved it too, racing along. They’d gotten to the river crossing, it was as deep fall if they slipped up so Ombré jumped first, easy. She let out a happy whinny at the two mares, Val began to pick up speed jealous she’d be second, even to her friend, and she messed up. Her hoof slipped falling down into the water neighing loudly in pain snorting, her human was quick to get off her back and untack her so it wouldn’t get caught on anything.
Arthur picked up the bridle in his mouth, and pulled it away moving it onto the rocks, Hazel threw her leash out to Val who caught it and bit down on the metal.
Valarie groaned in pain, snorting her ears pinned back but she got out of the river canyon, moving onto the grass laying down on the lush grass, her humans came rushing back with a vet this time who after a check up said she’d be fine as long as she was on stall rest.
“I told you don’t rush your self! Silly Mare!”
Arthur loudly barked at her, pinning his ears back and barring his teeth mad at her but also upset since she was in pain.
“Don’t act so high and mighty! Atleast I could jump it.”
“Not anymore.”
Hazel growled protectively standing beside her mate licking his face, Val went to get up but was pushed back down by her human. After what felt like hours, a trailer pulled up and all the horses were loaded onto it, the dogs in the seats at the front.
Slowly as the track got more distant, the sound of cows mooing and sheep baaing in the background got quieter and quieter until finally there was silence. Valarie couldn’t stand and laid back down, Atleast now she had a blanket. Ombré looked over at the divider and down at her friend her eyes full of sadness, blaming herself for this happening. If she hadn’t been so stuck up at being first Valarie wouldn’t be in pain.
Hazel crept under and rubbed against Ombré’s legs, as if reading her mind she shook her head.
“Don’t blame yourself, she would have over done it anyways. It is Valarie after all. Let’s just get home loves.. I’ll let Arthur explain this to Tommy. He won’t be happy.”
Baphy Bat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It shouldn’t have happened. It was an accident: Part 3.

Postby palmawesome » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:11 pm

WAIT SO VALS HUMANS JUST LEFT HER?????!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:shock: :silent:
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me