Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dekrai - Open by laika.

Based on Click to view
Artist laika. [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by laika.

by laika.

by laika.

by laika.

Dekrai - Open

Postby laika. » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:38 pm

x
Dekrai -- Dekrae (p)

Dekrae are the product of genetic experiments, and are created from the DNA of Coyotes, Bulls, and Mongeese. They range from the size of a coyote to a small bull. Often times, the females are larger than the males. Dekrae have natural colors, and can take on the pelt from any mix of the DNA they're created of. They do not often have mutations, but mutations can be found when they're mixed with other compatible species.

Species Rules --

I. These are not to be resold, only traded for other Dekrae, adopted, or gifted.
    II. Dekrae can only be created by official artists, unless purchased with an MYO.
    III. Dekrae can not leave chickensmoothie.com, and can only be traded to those with a CS account.
    IV. Dekrae can only have one owner, and can not be co-owned.
    V. I don't feel like this needs to be said, but you can create art (humanized, normal, or anthro), and literature for your adopts!

Artist Rules --

I. You can only offer semi-custom adopts, and not full custom. Full customs are for every 50 adopts.
    II. You can sell your adopts for, at most 20c$ or 2 09 rares, or create free adopt prompts (raffles, FCFS, prompt response, etc)
    III. When awarding RUs, please make sure they're standard Dekrae, unless permission from myself has been given.
    IV. These are natural colored, and should have somewhat of a natural color palette!
    V. The number system goes as typical, however please add C if it's a custom, SC if it's a semi-custom, or FA if it's a free adopt, and CA if it's a currency adopt!

Current Artists --

Derek Shepherd - User #851720
    Hush - User #256165

Artist Search --

laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me