Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Avalanche by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Avalanche

Postby Swirlshine » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Things aren't really so hot rn.
Heh, get it, because the art shows a ton of snow...

Wow, okay... didn't really expect this to turn out the way it did!! I'm really proud of it tbh?! Also heyyyy, look who's back - my random teal-eyed, brown-furred wolfo! Who's trying his (I guess it's a he... XD) absolute hardest to outrun an avalanche coming down a nearby hill. I could have made him looking more terrified, but eh, that wasn't really the mood I wanted to go for. I wanted to make his expression more determined and focused instead.

I don't have much else to say tbh, except that this was actually really fun to draw! I tried some things I hadn't really properly done before too. And uh, yeah, avalanche. And snow.

Timer's correct minus around... maybe 20 mins in total, and uh, I guess please don't use my character who I may do something with one day!

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avalanche

Postby Kittycentral~ » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:44 pm

Wow - this is seriously amazing, I love the dynamic pose and what you did with the expression. That's such a cool perspective, too! :D
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:00 am

Kittycentral~ wrote:Wow - this is seriously amazing, I love the dynamic pose and what you did with the expression. That's such a cool perspective, too! :D

Aww wow, thank you so much?! Hearing this type of thing from amazing artists like you is something I always adore <33 I’m glad the pose looks dynamic enough - I had to look at a base for reference, but I like how it turned out too, hehe! <3

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:23 pm

G'ah how did i almost miss this? That is so darn amazing, wow! <3
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:24 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:G'ah how did i almost miss this? That is so darn amazing, wow! <3

Ahhhh, wow, thank you so much!! You’re always so kind 😭❤️

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:30 am

FEATURE POLICE, WE GOT SOMETHING.
THIS. NEEDS. A. FEATURE. PRONTO.

THIS. LOOKS. SO. FREAKING. AMAZING?!!!!!!!

I swear, my jaw dropped SO MUCH when I saw this! I'm still shocked about how GOOD AND PERFECT THIS LOOKS. The dynamic and LITERALLY PERFECT pose, the backgrounddddddddddd, the IFHSFSHGSIO EVERYTHING.

I seriously am out of words. This has to be one my top pieces of your art. ;___; If this doesn't get featured, I'll be VERY surprised and upset cuz HECK. IT SCREAMS "FEATURE WORTHY."

Congrats on getting in the fanart board!!!!! <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Lostfairy wrote:FEATURE POLICE, WE GOT SOMETHING.
THIS. NEEDS. A. FEATURE. PRONTO.

THIS. LOOKS. SO. FREAKING. AMAZING?!!!!!!!

I swear, my jaw dropped SO MUCH when I saw this! I'm still shocked about how GOOD AND PERFECT THIS LOOKS. The dynamic and LITERALLY PERFECT pose, the backgrounddddddddddd, the IFHSFSHGSIO EVERYTHING.

I seriously am out of words. This has to be one my top pieces of your art. ;___; If this doesn't get featured, I'll be VERY surprised and upset cuz HECK. IT SCREAMS "FEATURE WORTHY."

Congrats on getting in the fanart board!!!!! <333

EEK, SORRY THIS IS LATE
BUT OM LOST, WHAT THE HECK ;-; I DON’T REALLY THINK THIS DESERVES A FEATURE BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH??!! I can’t believe you like it so much - it means a ton to meeee ;__;
Just... GAH, thank youuuuu - idk what to sayyyyyyy, you’re so insanely sweet ;-; <33333

And ahh, thank you againnnn! CONGRATS TO YOU TOO, YOU DESERVE IT <3

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:58 am

This is too cool! I love how you drew the snow flurries and avalanche effects! It makes me shiver thinking about an actual avalanche happening! The whole thing is just really well done, keep up the great work!
Alec--He/Him
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
Join my new Roleplay The Collision
Artist,Roleplayer,Writer,and other stuffer
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me