Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A job for a warrior- RP scene redraw by BakaNek0Lord

Artist BakaNek0Lord [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A job for a warrior- RP scene redraw

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:53 pm

A Job for a Warrior

{My Driftclan warrior, Aspenblaze, having a confrontation with another cat, Emberblaze, after an argument about a patrol order. }

Aspenblaze's speechlessness began to wear off as he listened to Emberhaze, annoyance quickly replacing his surprise. She was a beautiful cat but had an ugly personality as far as he was concerned. His complements for her were usually shallow and appearance-based and he found no real joy or entertainment in teasing or flirting with her. As such he cared very little for her opinion on the matter of the patrol. In fact, he would have rather gone off into the forest with Copperlily of all cats than her.
So, as she finished insulting Sootstar he composed himself and began to speak again. The tom smiled down at the she-cat, his face morphing into an expression of understanding. "I see. You're entirely right. A beautiful and delicate she-cat like you belongs here in the camp, not out in the forest chasing after a dog. I wouldn't want you snagging a claw or misplacing a single hair out of your sunkissed fur." He mused with a sicking sweetness. "I don't know what Sootstar was thinking either. Any rational leader would keep you close to camp at all times and away from the dangers of being a warrior." His charming smile remained as he took a step closer. His bright amber eyes gleamed down at the ruddy colored female's green gaze."It would be such a shame if you were harmed. The clan would be losing it's most breathtaking beauty." He observed her for a few moments before pulling his face away and turning, letting his tail sweep under her chin in a tender motion. "Stay here in camp then, I'm sure ill manage on my own even without you. Keep your pretty little paws clean and be a doll, let the others know I'll be back." He mused, looking over his shoulder as he began to walk away. "This is a job for a warrior, not you dear Emberhaze." He added before making his way out of camp.
I wanted to try and mess with poses for this one so all my posts don't feel the same. I hope you enjoy :)

Character Credits
Orange and white tom (Left) -Aspenblaze- Belongs to me
Ruddy Somali She-cat (right) -Emberhaze- Belongs to @azhefa.
Alec--He/Him
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
Join my new Roleplay The Collision
Artist,Roleplayer,Writer,and other stuffer
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A job for a warrior- RP scene redraw

Postby startail;; » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:04 pm

Lol, he looks so annoyed. Great drawing!

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me