Rescue worker Annabelle by fuiuki

Based on Click to view
Artist fuiuki [gallery]
Time spent 46 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rescue worker Annabelle

Postby fuiuki » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:08 pm

"A tough stuff rescue lady! She is great at her job, which is saving people around this winter snow resort who keep doing dumb stuff and getting themselves stuck out in the snow. Despite wearing such a bulky looking outfit, I think she's actually pretty comfortable in the cold and doesn't mind being out in the snow for hours upon hours."

Annabelle works at a snow snow resort, a getaway of sorts during the winter months. During winter, the snow is soft and fluffy, the landscape covered in a blanket of soft and white quietness. The snow always arrives right on time, every year. The tall mountains surrounding the place should normally keep snow clouds from forming in a quiet valley such as this, but for some reason the weather cares not. Every year, on November 1st, the snow falls, and blankets everything in just three days. Every year, on March 1st, the snow suddenly melts, and the water floods into a large nearby lake. The lake never overflows.

Annabelle's secondary job is fairly simple; find the idiots who wander too far out without a guide, and bring them back to the resort. Wrap them in a blanket, give them a cup of hot chocolate (or strong coffee if they prefer it), and tell them what a massive moron they are and not to do that again if they want to stay alive. Usually people don't wander far, but as soon as you stray off the road, people tend to get lost in the white snow, even though it was a calm and quiet day just a second ago.

Annabelle's primary job is much more interesting, though. Near the resort, even deeper into the valley, there lies a portal of sorts... and sometimes, something might wander out of it. It's Annabelle's job to take care of it, one way or another.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rescue worker Annabelle

Postby Error » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:11 am

I love!! The concept you gave her, it’s so perfect and how it branches off from the little ramble I did. <3
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rescue worker Annabelle

Postby fuiuki » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:44 am

I got really inspired by the ramble together with the clockwork buddy, and it just rolled on from there! I'm glad you find it interesting, I look forward to playing with the idea! <3
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me