Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

πŸŽ„ COLOR ME IN!!! // Christmas!! πŸŽ„ by -SilverLining-

Artist -SilverLining- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

πŸŽ„ COLOR ME IN!!! // Christmas!! πŸŽ„

Postby -SilverLining- » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:20 am

As Christmas rolls around, you see holly in the trees, smell those nice peppermint mochas, hear the fireside crackling and... all that fancy stuff!!!!!

Well, I decided, in honor of the Holidays and the lil' mistletoe people seem to love SO much!, why not do a color-able icon?! OWO

SO yah, here ya go. I finally finished it!! In between the time I should be notifying my bf I gotta go to my play practice soon and doing my soul-sucking studying for my upcoming Interim Assessments next week!! Eek!! I finally completed this beauty!! Hope you like!!! if not,,,, oh well, go dye a whale :o)

Protip!!! DO be sure to delete my version of this first then go about your business coloring in OvO be sure to apply alpha lock!! so much easier!
-Silverlining-
♀, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;
β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯
-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŽ„ COLOR ME IN!!! // Christmas!! πŸŽ„

Postby wack » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:12 pm

yEllS because i wasn't the first one to color it in >:(
wack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jjslidesin1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:24 pm

-SilverLining- wrote:
As Christmas rolls around, you see holly in the trees, smell those nice peppermint mochas, hear the fireside crackling and... all that fancy stuff!!!!!

Well, I decided, in honor of the Holidays and the lil' mistletoe people seem to love SO much!, why not do a color-able icon?! OWO

SO yah, here ya go. I finally finished it!! In between the time I should be notifying my bf I gotta go to my play practice soon and doing my soul-sucking studying for my upcoming Interim Assessments next week!! Eek!! I finally completed this beauty!! Hope you like!!! if not,,,, oh well, go dye a whale :o) dkkzid

Protip!!! DO be sure to delete my version of this first then go about your business coloring in OvO be sure to apply alpha lock!! so much easier!
jjslidesin1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jjslidesin1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:25 pm

jjslidesin1 wrote:
-SilverLining- wrote:

SO yah, here ya go. I finally finished it!! In between the time I should be notifying my bf I gotta go to my play practice soon and doing my soul-sucking studying for my upcoming Interim Assessments next week!! Eek!! I finally completed this beauty!! Hope you like!!! if not,,,, oh well, go dye a whale :o) SICK
jjslidesin1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -SilverLining- » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:23 pm

bro that's wack. wrote:yEllS because i wasn't the first one to color it in >:(

; 0; BUT DIES SMILING BC SADIE LOOKS CUTE AS HECC IN THE COLOR IN JOB QWQ
-Silverlining-
♀, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;
β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯
-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me