Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

concept art by Quillflight

Artist Quillflight [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

concept art

Postby Quillflight » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:40 pm

I need motivation to make this a thing. so here's my idea:

This is like FNAF but with a different concept. Instead of the kids being murdered, they were killed by accidents or disease. the only exception is Vivienne.
For example, Denny here got his arms run over by a train. He bled out before help could arrive. That is why his arms are so short.

You're probably wondering, "why would this robot be in proportion to kids deaths??"
Answer: They made the animatronics in memory of these kids. It was a tight-knit community and the news spread like wildfire. The kids (but as ghosts) were like 'oh cool! lets possess them' so they did

ideas for other animatronics:
name (species) - animatronic description [death]

Vivienne (velociraptor) - a blind velociraptor who is decorated with bright, rainbow-colored feathers. one of her ears is gone, and she has a hole in her head which was "repaired" with some spare metal [Vivienne was a lesbian 14-year-old girl who was blind. When she came out to her horribly homophobic parents, they beat her to death with a dumbbell, the killing shot being a hole in the head right where her ear was. the parents were arrested and she was mourned by other relatives]

Issac (Iguanodon) - an iguanodon with no legs. his "prosthetic" legs are often placed in random places within the building so the children and find them and bring them to him, in which he will respond "thank you! now who wants to dance?" he will then proceed to do many types of dances, from ballet to hip hop. [issac was a dancer. he participated in almost every single dance category there is. one day, there was a horrible accident. when issac was dancing on a stage, an earthquake began. everyone evacuated, except issac. he was so immersed in dancing that he didn't notice anything. that is, until multiple pounds of debree landed on him the moment he did that "Seal" pose he worked so hard on. he eventually dehydrated to death, as he wasn't found for 3 days.]

Mimi (Minmi) - A minmi with no hair. All the others have unnatural hair on their bodies, even if the actual dinosaur didn't have it. Mimi doesn't have any hair and enjoys playing the ukulele. Often a make-a-wish for children with cancer, as "she has no hair like me!" [Mimi was a 6-year-old with blood cancer. When it was found, it was considered too late, but her parents begged them to move with treatment, so they did. When she finally died, almost the entire town mourned her.]

gib me motivation please
ImageImageImageImageImage
Quillflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me