Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

gamer hours by eckvanet.

Artist eckvanet. [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

gamer hours

Postby eckvanet. » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:19 pm

nothing too special here, im just really tired
the primary function of my program thats due tomorrow refuses to work and no tutorial is helping, im very far behind on several commissions, my body is currently on vacation hours and are thus used to sleeping from midnight to noon, and ive got future planning stuff to do thats just overall stressful
i know basically no one will read this but i just need to pretend im venting somehow so hey hi heres a stressed alex who def grows up to be a twitch streamer/pro editor and takes after his bro with stress-tangle fur
also he must be in my gengar slippers and pj pants

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gamer hours

Postby Darkmoons » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Love this❤️
Darkmoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:39 pm

oof I know the stress of being behind on so many things at once all too well

the best tips I can give (if you're open to some) is basically just focus on the things that absolutely can't wait, or the things that need to be done first. Everything else can be put on the back burner until you've caught up with the things that are critical, like your program! (It sucks that it's refusing to work,, everything always goes wrong the night before something is due. every single time) The commissions can wait a little longer until you've got more control over your workload. I'm fairly sure the commissioners will understand; most are very patient, because literally everyone's been swamped with stuff to do at one point. It always seems like you've got more to do than you actually do, but once you break things down into approximately how long you think it'll take you, it seems less daunting. At least in my experience haha. I hope you get everything sorted out and that your program works :0

also!! did you just come back from vacation? :o
    switching your body back from vacation hours is super hard the first week like,, it's worse than jetlag in my opinion lmao (and that's saying something from me, who was on a plane until about 9pm my time, then arrived in Amsterdam where it was 7am. that was a weird experience)
    good luck my dude!!

also,, alex,, he's babey. those pjs and gengar slippers are literally amazing
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:35 am

Darkmoons wrote:Love this❤️

thankd ;w;

@clip
dude really thank you
im trying to just get the larger scheme important stuff done first (ie school work and vital future applications) and apologize to the commissioners
and yes, yesterday was my last day off, so im actually dying and im out of breakfast foods so im feasting on doritos but im functioning
alex needs to be drawn in more cuddle clothes, i need my bby in comfort

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me