Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

OC First Impressions! by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OC First Impressions!

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:11 pm

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY FELLOW AMERICANS, AND HAPPY THURSDAY TO THE REST OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE <33

I could've made something Thanksgiving-y with my characters, but I had the idea to do a quick thing first impressions thing with my characters instead, because hey, why not right? I had fun making this, and hey, now I can say I've finally drawn all 3 of my OCs together in one piece! Not a colored one, but... XD
You can also see their height differences - they're all sitting down, and keep in mind that Oliver's a pretty small dog, so Scatterdrop doesn't look too small compared to him. And Haven's tall for her species, so... XDD

Anywho, enjoyyyyyyy! I need to draw these three in an actual scene sometime... and find a way to hug them all c: XDD

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OC First Impressions!

Postby JK341 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:14 pm

aw these guys all sound so darn sweet! <3
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OC First Impressions!

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:06 am

I AM SO LATE.

BUT. I JUST HAVE TO COME OVER HERE AND SAY I LOVEEEEEE THIS IDEAAAA?!!!!

I really really love this! It's a fun and creative way to talk about your characters! I enjoy getting to know your characters, they are all precious and I WANT TO PROTECT THEM!!!

Man, you can tell their personality by just their EXPRESSIONS and poses here!! You're so good at getting emotions across through so many visual ways. It's a real talent. <333

Also, I love how your OCs seem to have pieces of your personality, Swirl. While I was reading this, I kind of noticed little parts that seem like you? I feel like lots of people's OCs have pieces of their 'owners' personalities! (I know Zuna has some of mine!! :D) It's very cool and you and your characters are amazing. <3

AND I LOVE SEEING ALL OF THESE PRECIOUS BABIES ON ONE PICTURE. I'd LOVE to see you draw them together again!!!! <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me