Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOST <3 by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOST <3

Postby Swirlshine » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE POSITIVELY WONDERFUL PERSON KNOWN TO CHICKEN SMOOTHIE AS... LOSTFAIRY!!!!! C: XD
EVERYONE GO GIVE HER LOVE AND GIFTS BECAUSE SHE DESERVES THEMMMM <33

Okay, first off, I SWEAR Lost, I drew and flat-colored this before you posted your Meet The Artist art today, and somehow I happened to draw you in almost the exact same outfit?! The only things I added today were the bleach spots at the bottom of the jeans and the length of them on the back leg. I have absolutely no idea how this happened the way it did - I still find it crazy, XDD.

SECOND OF ALL, AS TRADITION GOES, HERE'S MY PARAGRAPH TO YOU c;

Alright, honestly, I could go on and on forever about how amazing you are, I really could. First off, I'm not lying when I say you're one of the absolute sweetest people I've ever met?! You're insanely kind and generous and encouraging, and that extends to not just me but to everyone you talk to! Honestly, I wish I was more like you in that way ;-; I really admire the way you respect and include others no matter what. And the way you care so much for others - even people you've not met in person - and their wellbeing and happiness is just more proof of what a wonderful person you are!
Second, you're SO fun to be around, om! It doesn't matter if we're joking around, talking about whatever, or even being kinda quiet that day - I love spending time with you and the others so much. I know you sometimes claim you may be annoying or boring, but you have nothing to worry about, okay? You're never any of those things, you never will be, and I'll continue to stand by that and nothing's gonna change my mind. c;<
I know you'd probably say this isn't true, but still, I'm sure I can be a bit of a pain at least sometimes! So it means a ton that you've stuck with me, and so close as well, for so long, it really does. You 100% don't need to worry or care about me or my problems, but you DO, and you're always there to help in those situations. Maybe someday I'll be able to fully express how much that means to me, and how much all your messages help me. For now though, this is the very best I've got. <333
I LOVE YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH - YOU DESERVE SO MANY POSITIVE THINGS IN LIFE AND I KNOW YOU'LL GET THEM! I hope we stay friends for the rest of our lives and after that, and I'll try my best to be at least as close to as good of a friend as you are to me. <333333333

Anywho, not much else to say but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LOST, ONCE AGAINNNNNN!!!! (And please don't use this art unless you're Lost, of course! c;)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOST <3

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:19 am

I'M SO LATE BUT.
DUDE.
SWIRL.
I'm hecking speechless. ;____;

First of all, the arttttttttt, it looks SO GOOD??!!! YOU DID MY TYPICAL OUTFIT SO WELL, OH MY GOSHHH, YOU EVEN DREW ME IN MY EXO HOODIEEEEE!!!! That made me grin so big, wowwww. <333 And the whole pose just looks so fantastic and oh my gosh, I love those little glowy balls of light. It makes me look magical or something really sweet. ;-; (Dude, I'm almost tearing up againnnnn, sijfsjfaoida.)

And secondly. That message. Um. I don't know how many times I've heard such sweet and amazing things about me???? It doesn't even sound like me, oh my goodness. ;_____; I actually teared up reading this and a few times afterward. You're so gifted with words, wow. I can not even BEGIN to express my gratitude. You're such a blessing. Every day, you bless me. I can't thank you enough for sticking by me, through all of these crazy years. I know we've both been through rough and bumpy patches, both of us have had moments of feeling like giving up would be the best option. But we've pulled through, together. <333 We're gonna make it and we'll come out stronger than before. Okay? And remember that you also aren't ever annoying when you vent to me. <3333 You're never ever annoying, k? <3

Seriously. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You honestly did not have to write down all of these beautiful things but you DID and that means the world to me. Thank you. Thank you so much. You're beautiful. <3333333333333

I will cherish this art and message for forever and ever. <3333333 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, FIAHFIAFJAFJAJAODJAOJFA!!!! *HUGGSSSS* ;w;
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me