Passenger#7 by Kelia Dragonfire

Based on Click to view
Artist Kelia Dragonfire [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Passenger#7

Postby Kelia Dragonfire » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:15 pm

This young cat is trying to follow the tracks along with the others.
What would you say to them if you wanted to convince them to follow you instead?
Write a piece up to 200 words about what you would say, or do to convince them not to follow the tracks?
Edits: Eye Edits, Tiny Scars, Small Fur
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Group:
Prompt:

Ends on the 20th of November.
Good Luck!

Winner: Fleepity
Last edited by Kelia Dragonfire on Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aries ❌ She | Her ❌ Bi ❌ March 29 🎉

»»———————- ❌ ———————-««
Lights On, Lights Off Application Pending

Kelia Dragonfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Passenger#7

Postby WolffeTrash » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:57 pm

:what: Username: WolfPackAlpha
Name: LionTail
Group:The OutLaws
Prompt:
LakeStar would see him pass and say" Hello young what are you doing out by the trash". LionTail would reply"Well I'm trying to journey with the others would u mine if I pass" LakeStar would grin and say"Young one they would not stay long. Please join me and my clan. You will be welcome." LionTail said"I got to run off ill think about your offer sir. I will not forget it!" LakeStar grinned and walked back to his clan. While walking off he said" Young Cats these days. Don't know what to do."
Last edited by WolffeTrash on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fleepity » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:04 pm

Username: Fleepity
Name: Beach
Group: Winged Devils
Prompt:

Beach fluffed her fur against the harsh winds, blinking the sand out of her eye. Since she had no depth perception, it was hard for her to tell how far the tracks went before disappearing, but it seemed to go on forever. She shook her head.
Can't think like that if I'm going to reach the end! she scolded herself.
A black and gray Siamese cat trotted up to her, with a tortoiseshell by her side. They watched her for a moment, before the Siamese walked up to her, a glimmer in her eyes.
"What are you trying to do?" she asked, though she must've already figured it out by now.
"I'm going to the end of the tracks." Beach said bluntly, still staring ahead. The cat cocked her head and looked where Beach was heading.
"That's a long ways away. Are you sure you can make it? After all, you look pretty hungry." she purred. Beach had been trying to ignore it before, but now that it had been brought up, the pains in her stomach amplified.
"I can find food later. The tracks have to end at some point, right?" she said, half to herself.
"Ah. Sticks and I were just talking about that. I personally don't think they do. How can a train crash over and over, in the same spot at the same time? Seems like magic to me." the cat shrugged. The tortoiseshell, probably Sticks, nodded her head, looking at Beach with kind eyes.
"You can stay with us if you want. We have food to spare, and you seem like a nice cat." she said softly, walking up to Beach and brushing her with her soft brown fur.
Beach hesitated. Magic? But magic doesn't exist. But the tracks did seem to go on forever... maybe? Now that she thought about it, the train didn't make much sense either. It looked to be the same train every time, but regular trains don't do that. Perhaps these weren't regular tracks either...
"Alright. What's your name?" Beach asked.
"Haze, and that's Sticks. You are?" the Siamese asked.
"I'm Beach. Now where's the food you were talking about?"
Fleepity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kelia Dragonfire » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:01 am

Fleepity wrote:Username: Fleepity
Name: Beach
Group: Winged Devils
Prompt:

Beach fluffed her fur against the harsh winds, blinking the sand out of her eye. Since she had no depth perception, it was hard for her to tell how far the tracks went before disappearing, but it seemed to go on forever. She shook her head.
Can't think like that if I'm going to reach the end! she scolded herself.
A black and gray Siamese cat trotted up to her, with a tortoiseshell by her side. They watched her for a moment, before the Siamese walked up to her, a glimmer in her eyes.
"What are you trying to do?" she asked, though she must've already figured it out by now.
"I'm going to the end of the tracks." Beach said bluntly, still staring ahead. The cat cocked her head and looked where Beach was heading.
"That's a long ways away. Are you sure you can make it? After all, you look pretty hungry." she purred. Beach had been trying to ignore it before, but now that it had been brought up, the pains in her stomach amplified.
"I can find food later. The tracks have to end at some point, right?" she said, half to herself.
"Ah. Sticks and I were just talking about that. I personally don't think they do. How can a train crash over and over, in the same spot at the same time? Seems like magic to me." the cat shrugged. The tortoiseshell, probably Sticks, nodded her head, looking at Beach with kind eyes.
"You can stay with us if you want. We have food to spare, and you seem like a nice cat." she said softly, walking up to Beach and brushing her with her soft brown fur.
Beach hesitated. Magic? But magic doesn't exist. But the tracks did seem to go on forever... maybe? Now that she thought about it, the train didn't make much sense either. It looked to be the same train every time, but regular trains don't do that. Perhaps these weren't regular tracks either...
"Alright. What's your name?" Beach asked.
"Haze, and that's Sticks. You are?" the Siamese asked.
"I'm Beach. Now where's the food you were talking about?"

Congratulations,
Beach now belongs to you. <:
Aries ❌ She | Her ❌ Bi ❌ March 29 🎉

»»———————- ❌ ———————-««
Lights On, Lights Off Application Pending

Kelia Dragonfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes