Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ

Postby LibrarySystem » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:50 am

When it feels like galaxy sized shadows are backing you into a corner. It get's hard to breath and you curl up. And at some point the shadows halt their offensive assault on your personal space. You're safe. You're safe if you just stay in the confinement of this little corner. You have sturdy walls and solid ground. What more do you need? You feel like shutting down. Emotionally and physically. Everything wants to shut down. Cause if you dare even breath your surroundings could shrink even closer and confine you even tighter. And all you want to do is Be. Survive. Get through this and hope it ends. You don't move. You don't try and get up. You don't try to fight it. Because your scared. You could make it worse. You're suffocating as it is and overwhelmed beyond anything. You don't want it to get worse.

On the occasion that someone is to break through the cloudy shadows and become aware of the state your in. You need that someone to just sit with you. You don't need to be pulled up. You don't need to be forced to face the suffocating fear. You just need to witness that someone Being. Alive and well. Right next to you. If they talk to you it must be kind and soft words. Not stressful insults, subtle judgment or ignorance. Sometimes you just need to be reminded that if someone else can breath, you can too. Maybe. Just Maybe. You can work together to push back the nightmare that surrounds you. Maybe together you can stand up and keep going. Because with every cascade of shadow that drives you back into that corner of safety. If you look past it, Get past it. There will be a galaxy of stars awaiting to be explored. Sometimes you just need a little help getting there.
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me