Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

pls help w oekaki by cocogerber13

Artist cocogerber13 [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pls help w oekaki

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:42 am

Hello! I have not used this drawing program very much, but I recently got a laptop with a stylus that I have just started trying to use! In the little bit of experience I have with drawing on here I really do like the set up and how the default pen looks, and while I figured out how to draw a bit on my end I seem to be having trouble with figuring out the scroll bars and the zoom in/out feature.

The vast majority of my digital art is done on an app on an ipad mini, and I do realise there are some differences between that and a laptop (especially the zoom in/out, I will have to get used to that on here,,) but the scroll bars, I have noticed, do not seem to respond to my stylus the way they should? I have to tap the small area where the bar isnt in order to get it to move, and when that happens it usually makes it so there is only the sliver of the drawing and I cannot properly see the whole picture. I am a bit puzzled by this because it seems to work fine when I use my mouse, and even when I use my stylus the scroll bar on the actual site works like it is supposed to.

If anyone has had similar issues or knows what I can do to get used to this, please let me know! ^^ I really do want to try and use this drawing program more!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pls help w oekaki

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:29 pm

^
cocogerber13