Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Wendigo by gardog

Artist gardog [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wendigo

Postby gardog » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:44 pm

It's been a long time since I've done a piece like this in one go and I mean 'one go'. There's not a single second on that timer that is off.

It may still look sketchy, but I just wanted to get it rolled out because I love wendigos... although, I think it would be very frighteningly scary to think about the fact that wendigos could actually exist XD

I wanted the wendigo to be doing something other than staring at the viewer, so, I made it so that it's leaning down to look at a symbol along with some inhuman prints on a rock in the middle of a dark and spooky forest... with something that looks like red paint all over it. These darn kids with their red paint; flickin' it anywhere they want like they own the place XD

It may not be as realistic, but I like how it came out ^^

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets