Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Endlessly by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Endlessly

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:32 am

WOO, happy Halloween to everyone out there! I'm pretty hyped to go out tonight, even though it'll be coldddd - yes, I still trick-or-treat, and I am not ashamed to say so. c:< (Plus I mean, I have younger siblings so... they can be my excuse... ahem, XD)

Small spoiler warning! If you haven't read Warriors: Lost Stars and want to stay away from spoilers, just don't read this next part, XDD

Anywho, I wanted to draw something spooky, and I came up with drawing ghost Bramblestar from Warriors and his mysterious doppelganger who stole his body facing off in a weird void! DANG, I love this creepy concept in the books - can't wait to read more about it in The Silent Thaw! <3
If you don't really get what's happening still... basically, both cats shown are Bramblestar, but the one drawn with white lines is his spirit, since he recently died. He can't return to his body because another strange, unknown figure took it over, so now he's stuck as a ghost and left to face his imposter. SPOOPY. C:<
OH, and that hole on the right is showing the real, outside world - like I said, they're in a weird black void... because I thought it looked cool, XD.

Anywho, uh, yeah! Timer is close to correct, and the character belongs to Erin Hunter! Have a great night everyone - stay safe and have funnnn!! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me