Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

UNISHI | Marking Allowed - Under Construction by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

UNISHI | Marking Allowed - Under Construction

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:12 am

┌─ LINKS ─┐

└─────────┘
owner and co owners: eleu, sunbear, & canis. || lines credited to: punkopup

INTRO | GENERAL RULES | MEET THE STAFF | EDITS AND RARITY | BREEDING | FAQ

If you delve deep enough into the far reaches of space, you will discover a world both similar and incomparable to our own. Ukoa a distant planet covered almost exclusively in a primordial sea, teems with life far more fantastical than you could ever imagine. This great ocean blankets and paints the globe in various twisting shades of blue and green, the light from the system's primary star dancing along the surface and creating even more astonishing displays in the sandy shallows.

Although Ukoa is primarily an oceanic planet, there are unlikely few landmasses that have managed to fight their way above the surface and beat the odds. These more often than not are small, scattered islands─ volcanic activity having occurred for unknown millennia deep below the waves finally allowing mountains to break away from the sea and continue to fill out until there was enough room for life to flourish. The most notable of these islands are those which have managed to thrive in close proximity to one another, creating an even smaller handful of archipelago chains that offer some of the most diverse environments above sea-level in this world. The only exception to all of this is Ukoa's singular continent─ albeit a small one, the continental mass of Ualira cannot be left unmentioned.

Existing in a region of the endless sea seemingly prone to more tectonic activity than perhaps anywhere else on the planet, the colliding plates below gave rise to the largest landmass that Ukoa may ever know. Even more unlikely than that are the additional four archipelagos which have come to develop around Ualira, no single one quite like their neighbor. Their unique habitats and geological features have been a draw to many of the planet's lifeforms, and at least eighty percent of all exclusively land-based life can be found in this region of the world.

It is below the waves, however, where the life on Ukoa truly shines. Most flora and fauna have evolved to be exclusively aquatic, as with land so few and far between, it makes little sense for most organisms to adapt and evolve to accommodate for it. There are of course always exceptions, no doubt, but over the ages, only a fraction of life has made the leap to land from the sea. And one of the most curious of all the oceans inhabitants are the Unishi.

Welcome to UNISHI, a brand new ARPG featuring a distant, aquatic world and those who call it their home. We strive to be a friendly, welcoming, and community-driven game with emphasis on creating a healthy and interactive environment for all who partake in the journey through [planet name] and the story with us! Players will be encouraged to express their creativity through ways that they are most comfortable with, be it writing or art, and to try new things that they may otherwise not do under normal circumstance. Participation in the creative aspect of this species is rewarded with character progression and helps meet community goals, which in turn can offer unique rewards of their own. Ultimately we aim to promote growth and a fun atmosphere for all participating parties to enjoy.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:22 am, edited 10 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:13 am

• This is a closed species meaning you cannot make your own or bring in OCs to participate.
    • Any art or writing done must be appropriate for the site.
    • Credit must be given when posting, both artist and line-art.
    • Positive based community. Any negativity or bad behavior will not be tolerated. You will receive three warnings.
    • If you are banned from the species, your Unishi will be marked as deceased/inacitve.
    • Please read the ARPG thread first before beginning to participate in the system.
    • These rules are subject to changes or additions as we see fit. Please remember to look over them.

Shoals and Factions

• Joining the unishi arpg is easy. Once you have your first, make a shoal storage thread and pledge yourself to a faction.
      Factions include: ( more information can be found on the ARPG Guideline Thread. )

• You must make a shoal in order to participate in the system. ie. TH, Storage Thread etc.

• Shop currency is clams. Image
    • If you are caught faking any currency or anything earned within the ARPG system, you will be caught and penalized as we see fit depending on the offense.

• If you haven't done any faction related prompts, event, writing, art etc. you can freely transfer to another faction once.
      • This transfer must be recorded using the appropriate form in the archive update thread.

• If you have done these faction related prompts, you can transfer factions once every 6 months. Transfer must be recorded on the archive updated thread with the following prompt in 700 words or more.
      • What made your shoal decide to change factions? Describe what the motivational or deciding factors were. How do your unishi feel about this? do they all agree on the move? How does the new faction receive them and how does the old faction send them off, if at all?

• Depending on how many times you have switched factions previously, your unishi may face an EXP penalty.

Founders

• You will only be allowed to make one founder for your shoal. This founder can be made by you or another person. You are also allowed to make founders for other users if requested to.

• Founders can have any design, color etc.
    • Edits allowed on founders are the following;
    >> standard traits
    >> hair length at or above the jaw line.
    >> adding accessories.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Line-art Creator: Punkopup.
    Owner and Co-Owners: Eleutheromania, Sun Bear, and Canis.
    Archivist:

Moderators

• Artists:
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We hold the right to deny any edit as we see fit.
Any additional edits must go through us for approval, and are not guaranteed.

Standard (52%)

• expression edits
      • scars
      • minor teeth edits
      • minor claw edits
      • preset standard tails
      • preset standard ears
      • weight edits
    Common (35%)

• Barb length changes
      • minor tongue edits
      • minor pupil edits
      • custom hair at or above jawline
      • major teeth edits
      • major claw edits
      • Catfish barbs
    Uncommon (10%)

• Preset fins (subspecies?)
      • additional barbs (excluding catfish)
      • horns
      • custom tail (feline-like or fish-like)
      • custom ears (feline-like)
      • custom hair longer than jawline
      • < 50% scaled
      • smooth (no barbs)
      • additional eye
Rare (2%)

• custom fins
    • custom ears (non-feline)
    • custom tail (non-feline; non-fish)
    • missing limbs
    • glow
    • backmane
    • lion mane
    • minor fur tufts
    • munchkinism/reverse munchkinism
    • polydactyl
    • extra ears (up to 4)
    • extra tail (two total)
    • >50% scaled
    • turtle shell
    • suckers (octopus)
    • Tentacles (within reason)
    • Additonal eyes (4-6)
    • halos
Legendary (1%)

• Major Fur edits (exceeding tufts or /mane range)
    • extra tails (five total)
    • extra limbs (four sets total)
    • Mermaidism (no hind legs, just mermaid tail)
    • Sharkism (No hind legs, just shark tail & shark fins)
    • Squidism (No hind legs, just tentacles, also ink)
    • Jellyfishism (no hind legs, stinging tentacles instead)
    • Lobsterism (no hind legs, crustacean shell, and tail present)
    • other -isms
Unheard of (0/100)
    • wings
    • natural feathers
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

With Unishi being such a unique species, they also can breed to one another no matter biological sex. These aquatic creatures have up to four pups per breeding.

Unishi have a total of 2 breeding slots without participating in the ARPG system. When reaching milestones in the system, more slots are unlocked for a total of 5 slots. Artists use an RNG to roll for litter size out of 100. The roll rates are below.

One user:
      1 - 25% ( 1-25 )
      2 - 30% ( 26-55 )
      3 - 25% ( 56-80 )
      4 - 20% ( 81-100 )

two users:
      2 - 55% ( 1-55 )
      3 - 25% ( 56- 80 )
      4 - 20% ( 81-100 )
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UNISHI | DNP

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 am

stuff here.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stuff here.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:15 am

open for marks.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:15 am

big ole mark righ' here
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me