Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Goblin Drakes by doktor monty

Artist doktor monty [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goblin Drakes

Postby doktor monty » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:27 am

a cute species I've been doodling recently. They're small and basically act like goblins- packs, thieving, mischievous
    They start really small, but when fully grown can be the size of horses (ancient ones are the size of elephants). Also, because they're drakes, they don't have wings.

>possibly have hair?
    > slight variants in anatomy (some have diff. horn formation, for example)

Concept List
Last edited by doktor monty on Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Drakes

Postby redskyharbinger » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:06 am

hey i just wanna say these seem rlly neat
and i like em

thats all
hi i draw and do the art of the animals and the beasts . enjoy
redskyharbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:09 am

night夜 wrote:hey i just wanna say these seem rlly neat
and i like em

thats all

Ty!! I'm working on some off Oekaki concept designs for them that I'll be adding to the original post. So stay tuned :00
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:48 pm

I could totally see the small ones hiding among alley of market places in little groups as they pick out their next victim, their eyes gleaming as they see a fat aristocrat with bulging sacks of gold, flippantly hanging off his hips, as if flaunting he doesn't care how much he loses. One's tail softly whipping its pack-members at the sight of a shiny new trinket unveiled by one of the merchants. Anywho, these are absolutely awesome looking! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

OoO~ I have been spotted~
Heyo~ I'm Red, You may see me floating around the forums, primarily around the art side. I love talking to people and I'm always open to talk to~
She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me