THE BOYZ ARE BACK IN TOWN

"THE BOYZ ARE BACK IN TOWN" by Raptorfang

Dressup entry

THE BOYZ ARE BACK IN TOWN

Postby Raptorfang » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 am

First off, I want to thank the user symbols for gifting me this absolute lad whom I love very much. Go gift them please!

The pet is a funky interdimensional chaos being sort of along the lines of Bill Cipher except less evil. They live in a tent on a weird space cloud with their two friends Pinkey and Evelyn. They do not have a name. They exclusively own orange and purple stuff, whether it be clothing or accessories or their tent, and enjoy making intricate homemade beverages. They have a loud and boisterous personality, which is easily learned via their very loud, very big voice. They communicate by speaking through people's minds despite having a mouth, and can see using some sort of very advanced echolocation. As far as anyone knows, they do not eat.
Pinkey (the little ghost) was accidentally created by our dimension-shifting friend one day a long time ago. They are very shy and also worry a lot.
Evelyn (the egg) was found on a similar cloud one day by the other two. She cannot speak (no mouth), but she can write with her feet, and has excellent cursive. She cannot see either, but doesn't really need too, since she can alter her environment at will using her weird powers that are akin to a less powerful version of no name fella's.
Last edited by Raptorfang on Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍ ᴀ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ - ᴛ ᴏ ᴛ ᴀ ʟ - ᴅ ᴇ ꜱ ᴛ ʀ ᴏ ʏ ᴏʀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍ ᴀ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ - ᴀ - ʟ ɪ ᴠ ɪ ɴ ɢ?"

> | Garrett | he/him | male | type 4 | ENFJ-T | <

Hey! Call me Raptor or Garrett or Garry or whatever.
I'm just a dude trying to live his best life and only somewhat
succeeding. I write dumb little stories occasionally. :)

ImageImageImage

Raptorfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE BOYZ ARE BACK IN TOWN

Postby Arctic4Life » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 am

I really enjoy the description of this, it's honestly the best thing i have seen all day. Also, I have been seeing that dog(?) all around but I have no clue where to get it? Is it part of the halloween event or a store pet?
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE BOYZ ARE BACK IN TOWN

Postby Raptorfang » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:16 am

Arctic4Life wrote:I really enjoy the description of this, it's honestly the best thing i have seen all day. Also, I have been seeing that dog(?) all around but I have no clue where to get it? Is it part of the halloween event or a store pet?

haha thank you!

it's a Halloween pet that you have a chance of getting from the token banner when you click on it
"ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍ ᴀ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ - ᴛ ᴏ ᴛ ᴀ ʟ - ᴅ ᴇ ꜱ ᴛ ʀ ᴏ ʏ ᴏʀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍ ᴀ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ - ᴀ - ʟ ɪ ᴠ ɪ ɴ ɢ?"

> | Garrett | he/him | male | type 4 | ENFJ-T | <

Hey! Call me Raptor or Garrett or Garry or whatever.
I'm just a dude trying to live his best life and only somewhat
succeeding. I write dumb little stories occasionally. :)

ImageImageImage

Raptorfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me