Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mellow Marshers by cαtαstrσphe

Based on Click to view
Artist cαtαstrσphe [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mellow Marshers

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:52 am

Main Page ][ Nursery ][ Pound + Sanctuary [WIP] ][ Rules + Warnings ][ Shop [WIP] ][ Archive ][ Fanclub [WIP] ][ MYOs and Customs [WIP]

Mellow Marshers are a nocturnal species that appeared in swamp lands and wetlands during the late 19th century. Their legs appear to be made of a solid bone, shadow like and the same colour as the rest of their skeleton. It may appear in other colours, but this is a rare mutation. Their craniums also are made of bone, the rest of their bodies covered in a soft but thick coat to defend them from the rain, sun, and cold.

They're a peaceful race of omnivores, they actively hunt fish, rodents, and sometimes big game like deer and sheep. They became a common nuisance to farmers and land owners and were hunted to the brink of extinction. Their numbers were reduced to a merely 15 individuals, Mellow Marshers mate for life and live in groups of 4 or 5, so this became a potentially fatal number. But thanks to effort of conservationists and activists, their numbers have once again increased.

This human intervention semi-domesticated the animals and they are very tolerable of humans, most have even been trained to do shows, ride, and pull carts. But they are still a wild animal and it takes much effort to tame one. Commonly appearing in whites, grey shades, and browns; recent breeding has began to produce some very interesting and spectacular colours and mutations...
Last edited by cαtαstrσphe on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Warnings

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:53 am

The Global Rules:

> Be kind and respectful, any hate or hostility will be met with a warning and a report to CS staff.
> Begging and bribing members and staff for adopts and their marshers will be met with a warning.
> When you buy, sell, or release a marsher let me know via PM or on the marsher's thread, this is the same for usernames.
> These designs cannot be used for anything other than a marsher, any attempts will be classed as thievery and will be reported to CS staff.
> Marshers cannot be sold, only traded for other characters. If they have art however, they may be sold at the value of the art. PM myself if you're unsure.
> Credit the artists for the designs and myself for the species.
> You can only adopt 1 marsh per week.
> You cannot make your own unless you have been given a MYO or custom ticket. this can only be given/authorized by myself.
> Only myself or an artist can approve a MYO or custom.
> Warnings can be given to anyone who breaks the rules, if you get 3 strikes you're out.
> Certain warnings can have higher strikes, some even an instant ban.
> If you're banned you will loose your marshers.
> Light mini modding is allowed, if someone asked where to find something or has a question you can answer, go for it. However, questions about the species, customs, adopts, or other important matters can only be answered by myself or staff, on thread or PM.

> For now I will not be hiring staff members, if the species expands I will look into it.

Warnings:
> none so far

Bans:
> none so far

Last edited by cαtαstrσphe on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery

So your stomach is full of butterflies and you're heart is about to explode? Oh no, no need to panic! It's called love you silly goose. If you have 2 mellow marshers, or find 2 you adore, you may attempt to breed them and produce a second, third, or even fourth generation marsher.

So what do you do to achieve these? If an artist has a few spots open, they will post on the thread to let you know, send them a PM with you filled out form and they'll get started on your new kids.

The Rules:
> The rules form the main thread still apply.
> Marshers can have 1-2 foals, this will be a random flip of the coin.
> You must have permission from the owners of the marshers to breed.
> You do not need to own a marsher to apply for one via breeding, but you must have both owner's permissions.
> Proof of permission must be present in a screenshot.
> Only post a ticket when the slots are open, anything before opening or after closing will be ignored.
> You can only apply every second slot opening, for example: apply, skip, apply, skip.
> Artists have the right to pick and choose, it doesn't have to be first come first served.
> Mellow marshers can breed 10 times in their lifetime, additional slots cannot be obtained.
> The breeding pair cannot be related at all.

The Form:
Code: Select all
nothing here yet

Last edited by cαtαstrσphe on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

This area is a work in progress.

Last edited by cαtαstrσphe on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MYOs and Customs

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:30 am

MYOs and Customs - This area is a work in progress

Last edited by cαtαstrσphe on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mellow Marshers

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:30 am

res
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:31 am

res
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:32 am

ID -------- Tracker -------- Owner

#001 -------- Tracker -------- Owner
#002 -------- Tracker -------- Owner
#003 -------- Tracker -------- Owner

#004 -------- [url=--]Tracker[/url] -------- [url=-]Owner[/url]
#005 -------- [url=-]Tracker[/url] -------- [url=-]Owner[/url]
#006 -------- [url=-]Tracker[/url] -------- [url=-]Owner[/url]
#007 -------- [url=-]Tracker[/url] -------- [url=-]Owner[/url]
#008 -------- [url=-]Tracker[/url] -------- [url=-]Owner[/url]
#009 -------- [url=-]Tracker[/url] -------- [url=-]Owner[/url]
#010 -------- [url=-]Tracker[/url] -------- [url=-]Owner[/url]
Last edited by cαtαstrσphe on Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me