Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Oliver's Halloween Costume (2019) by Swirlshine

Based on Click to view
Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oliver's Halloween Costume (2019)

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:04 am

Wow, I made this a while back and now look, it works perfectly with this challenge, XD!

Anywho, TA-DA! This will be Oliver's Halloween costume this year - a superhero!! Last year he was an aviator, which I thought he pulled off well (XD), and I wanted to go with something that suited him this year as well! I mentioned the idea to a few friends, and they agreed that it'd be a good fit, so boom, here we are, XD! It took a while to get the colors right on the suit (they were originally bright blue and purple, but I changed the blue to make it look better with the purple), but I think I'm pretty happy with the result!!

You'll be seeing Oliver dressed up in this a couple more times during October for sure, and maybe with a friend in a certain piece as well (c;)!

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oliver's Halloween Costume (2019)

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:38 am

AHHHHH, YOU FINISHED ITTTTTTT. <33333 ;__;

Doesn't Oliver look so handsomeeee? He looks like the perfect superhero, ahhh!! You drew his costume so well and his little determined expression is SO cute and PERFECT. <33 But seriously, the colors you picked for his costume are so niceeee, I find picking colors for costumes is harddd and you did so well. <333

OKAY, AND THAT LIL' MARK BY HIS EYE IS AWESOME?!!!! I heckin' LOVE that!!!! What a neat idea, gah!! <3

Okay, I just love this whole thing cuz I love your art style and you and yeah. <333333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:36 am

oh man this was definitely worth the wait! I really like the colors you picked for it! ^^
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirls09 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:37 am

Is this okay if I use this as inspiration not the costume but making one for my character
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Pronouns:She/Her
Swirls09

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Lostfairy wrote:AHHHHH, YOU FINISHED ITTTTTTT. <33333 ;__;

Doesn't Oliver look so handsomeeee? He looks like the perfect superhero, ahhh!! You drew his costume so well and his little determined expression is SO cute and PERFECT. <33 But seriously, the colors you picked for his costume are so niceeee, I find picking colors for costumes is harddd and you did so well. <333

OKAY, AND THAT LIL' MARK BY HIS EYE IS AWESOME?!!!! I heckin' LOVE that!!!! What a neat idea, gah!! <3

Okay, I just love this whole thing cuz I love your art style and you and yeah. <333333

OMMMMM, LOSTTTTT, YOU’RE SO SWEETTTTTTTTTT ;-; I didn’t really think this was anywhere near as good as you’re saying, so THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!
Also, it means a lot that you liked the colors and little design additions and everything - I was a bit worried they might not be that great so I’m glad to hear they look good to youuuuuu!!!
JUST THANKS SO MUCHHHHHHHHH, that’s all I can say ;-; <333

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:34 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:oh man this was definitely worth the wait! I really like the colors you picked for it! ^^

Ahhhhh what, really??! Wow, that means a lot coming from you, thank you so much!! ;-; <33
Swirls09 wrote:Is this okay if I use this as inspiration not the costume but making one for my character

I’m sorry - I’m not entirely sure what you mean? If you mean you want to make a superhero costume for your character, that’s totally fine - just make sure it doesn’t look like the one I made (use different colors and a different symbol-thing on the chest)!
And I don’t think this is what you meant, but if you mean you want to use my character as inspiration, just please don’t copy him in any way by using the same markings or colors or something! <3

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me