Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rivalry by Goner.

Artist Goner. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rivalry

Postby Goner. » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:50 am

got my evil kid, Stark, for my Rise clan and I am so excited to work on his story with Phantomwalker.
i love using oekaki again. it's been so long since i've used this to draw so i'm still getting used to the brushes and such

quick backstory, Stark (right) came into Autumnclan as a loner and promised to help the clan out in any way he can. though, his real intentions are to kill his way to the top of the clan and turn them into an evil bunch. Autumnclan is blind to his intentions, due to his charm. Phantomwalker (left) on the other hand, senses his evilness and tries his best to keep Stark away from Autumnclan. Phantomwalker refuses to speak, so he finds it very difficult to convince his clan that this loner is evil.
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me