Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Phantom of the Night, Luna | Neravontii Capture by KathrynKat

Artist KathrynKat [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 11
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Phantom of the Night, Luna | Neravontii Capture

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:40 am

Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Phantom of the Night, Luna | Neravontii Capture

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:51 am

Capture & First Touch Story

I was on a trip to Vashta with Logan and some other Neravontii Owners! I had already captured 1 Neravontii and was the first to capture, so I was with everybody to help keep an eye out for safety while they captured their own including Dossy. While everyone else was busy with the Neravontiis they tranquilized, I kept an eye out for any other animals or if the stallion who had taken off is returning. He had left behind his herd resting. In the distance in a foggy field, stood what seemed to be a dark Neravontii. There were blue glowing lights around the tail and head of the Neravontii.I cautiously turned to let everyone know what I had seen. When I turned around the Neravontii was gone. After everyone had captured the Neravontiis in the field we arrived back at the camp. Logan had taken the load to the ship while the rest of us stayed at the camp. Dossy and I had entered the camp then Dossy left to go to bathroom, then search for some firewood for us all. I strolled off to the side alone about 30 feet away then stopped and just stood in place. I looked around a bit then went over to a tree and sat down for a rest after all the walking. I set down my tranquilizer rifle upwards against the tree then laid my head back against the tree and just sat quietly and listened to the nature of the different planet. With the distance from the group, noise diluted, and just sounds of nature. Some sounds I not even heard my Vashta Animals make. From time to time I kept hearing wrestling of leaves distance away but seemed the wrestling of leaves got slightly louder and louder as if was moving closer.

Suddenly the sound had stopped. The rustling of leaves seemed to had stopped for awhile, and Kathryn laid her head back up against the tree again for a moment as still listening for anymore sounds to be alert about. She didn't want to make any suddenly movements not knowing if could be a predator animal nearby and ready to pounce on anything moving. After a few moments there was the sounds of grass shifting around. There were suddenly a heavy breathing. I instantly knew what animal was behind the fairly large and mature tree. I slowly looked behind me, and *gasps*. I quietly leaned my back, back up against the tree once again. I waited for the Neravontii to approach me, as it was obvious it had caught my scent. I took a few deep silent breaths as I grab my tranquilizer rifle slowly and carefully to make no sudden noise. The Neravontii had moved in with it's head lowered as it sniffed Me.
I was wondering how the curious Neravontii would react if I gave it light scratches under it's jaw as it sniffed me out. I squint my eyes at the bright light upon the face of the neravontii as I reach out and under the Neravontiis large head. I gave a light scratch, and the Neravontii for a moment was enjoying it then couple seconds later it showed it's teeth and moved forward to check it's surroundings.

As the Neravontii had moved away, I realized that the Neravontii was fairly young and even part Deravontii. As the Neravontii walked away I prepared my tranquilizer rifle. Just on time of having the rifle ready and aimed. The Neravontii had noticed the crowd of people and seemed to make it more nervous being more than one. Before the Neravontii could make any more movements I pulled the trigger. The tranquilizer went right into the tail and the Neravontiis flinched and raised it's head. It made a whinny sound as it looked back. I examined the Neravontii as it was beginning to close balance and slowly lower to the ground. She gets up and walks over to the Neravontii. When I reached the Neravontii it had looked over at me, just before it's head hit the ground and seemed to had been fully passed out. I wait for the others to come over to the site of the Neravontii before moving any closer to check out what seemed to be a maturing filly. I moves in closer to the Filly after looking around the area cautiously to ensure no other Neravontiis were traveling with the Filly. I knelt down by the back and neck of the Neravontii and stroke it's thick neck. Dossy and others rushed over, I looked up at everybody and had said what I understood so far about the Neravontii. "The Neravontii is large for a filly, so she must be par Deravontii. She is a maturing filly, and seems she was possibly on the search of her own herd and seems to be alone. But never know if parents or herd members have followed the young mare. We kept an eye out for possible chances of another herd or others that traveled with her by chance. We waited for Logan to show up. After what seemed to be a couple or few hours, Logan had returned. They were very shocked when showed up and had noticed we been fairly busy while they were gone. I helped Logan load up the young mare and rode along to bring her back to the ship.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me