Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ringyboi {inktober} by _Korat_

Artist _Korat_ [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ringyboi {inktober}

Postby _Korat_ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:12 pm

ringy boi

the rings remind me of a rib cage, the whiskers are kinda fish-like, like gills almost

how does he take the rings off? does he even take them off? we scream for we do not know. the prophet ringy boi is very secretive
Last edited by _Korat_ on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
head empty - just excited loki
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
_Korat_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ringyboi {inktober}

Postby ylisstol » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:13 pm

I like him! Good job!

"If they get back in touch, if you talk to Rose, just tell her- tell her... oh, she knows."
Hi, I'm Jingle! she/her.
I am a furry, a whovian and a catgirl.
I also have MANY opinions about Fire Emblem.
My trades and dms are always open!
ylisstol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ringyboi {inktober}

Postby _Korat_ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:15 pm

EggisCattisHattis wrote:I like him! Good job!

thannks :3

im really happy with the anatomy even thou it's not that great
head empty - just excited loki
_Korat_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me