Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Semper Fidelis by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Semper Fidelis

Postby LibrarySystem » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:26 pm

Always Faithful - Always Loyal

My boyfriend has an official date to ship off to boot camp next spring... I'm very excited for him.. But we also fear the time we can't communicate with each other. 3 Months with no contact from him.. At the LEAST. It's gonna be difficult. But I'm willing to press through.
Growing up my entire life I always knew I wanted to be apart of a military family. I admired the way those who are in one can press through struggle, keep their chin up and hold steadfast for their loved ones.
Just one thing I love about my guy is his passion for this stuff. He has dreamed of becoming a U.S. Marine since he was eight. And his dreams are finally coming true. Though it will be a tough pain staking process. And of course, he isn't a Marine yet. He has to earn that title. He has been training physically and mental all of his life so far. Now it's finally really happening. I couldn't be more proud, and more scared for him. But none the less, I support him with all i am. I pride myself in being his girl.. Faithful and Loyal.. And he is my guy. Working hard towards his dreams... And still taking time to care for me and my needs.

If yer a military family, in a military relationship, or have served. I salute you. No matter what country. It takes effort. It takes work.

Keep Going.
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Semper Fidelis

Postby Runnersback » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:28 pm

This is beautiful! it will be rough like you said but the outcomes for both of you will be rewarding!Anchors Away and semper fi.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎢 RTF 🎢 cal-vain ©

𝙸 πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš πš–πš’ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš,
πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš•πšŽπš πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘."

πΌπ“‰β€™π“ˆ 𝒢 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 π’·π“Ž 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ“π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π’Ά
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me