Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

lets go lesbians by knifekind

Artist knifekind [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lets go lesbians

Postby knifekind » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:29 pm

some of my (way too many) jojos ocs!! these girlies are set in part 5 and both of them are la squara underlings
left is Tiramisu (she/they), a mean goth girl who is mean to almost everyone and anyone she interacts with. she's had a history of awful relationships, and her ex girlfriend got her involved in passione business and she stuck out of loyalty. their stand is called『 roman holiday 』 and allows them to manipulate the fears and phobias of others, allowing her to turn physical shadows into enemies taking the form of her opponent's fears, but it only works on those with tangible fears when she herself is in shadow.
right is Cannoli (she/he), a super hyperactive athlete who is enthusiastic about everything and anything. she joined la squadra after her coach got caught in debt, but found her talent in their business and ran with it. his stand is called『 all star 』, and gives him the ability to reduce or amplify traits, but only what his opponent views as their best/worst. when she beats another stand user, she takes what they view as their strongest ability.
theyre dating!!! they are very in love and would die for each other at any point
idrc if you dont think lesbians can use other pronouns comment anything gross and ill kick your butt

adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me