Enfys! <3 by SputnikSplash

Based on Click to view
Artist SputnikSplash [gallery]
Time spent 49 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Enfys! <3

Postby SputnikSplash » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:12 am

His favorite adventure was the time he escaped from the pound. It was an awfully tiny place and the humans who worked there were dreadful. They often forgot to give the dogs food and water, clean out their cages, and some even abused some of the poor, innocent dogs. Then one day, one of the workers accidentally dropped a paperclip by Enfys's cage. He pawed the metal paperclip into his cage.
There's something about this... weird thing, he thought to himself.
He stared at it all night, until dawn broke. He started to fall asleep.
He had been staring at the paperclip for so long, the paperclip managed its way into his dreams, bending and twisting like a snake.
Then he started awake, and it all made sense.
That's it!
Carefully holding the paperclip in his teeth, he bent it out of shape, contorting it into the perfect lock pick that could reach from behind the bars and into the lock that kept him caged.
It worked!
He did it with all the other dogs' cages. Everyone was free!
They all ran for their lives out the door, into the forest, over the fields and hills, through streams, through towns, basically everywhere!
They ran as a pack for days, stopping at streams for delicious fresh water and delicious scrap food that kind humans gave them.
About a month later, a great majority of the dogs all got taken by kind humans and were given good homes. The rest became "travelers", always on the move from town to town, making friends with kind humans. Enfys became one of those travelers, and a very popular one, too! Everywhere he went, the humans fell in love with him instantly, giving him food and belly rubs.
So you see, Enfys has a LOT of adventures, but he'll never forget the feeling of victory of escaping the pound, leading with his fellow dog comrades behind him.

Won this good boi from Apricott.
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me