Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lose my breath

Postby Lies With Needs » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am

Name- Yuu Eto
Gender- Female
Pronouns- She/They
Sexuality- Lesbian
Personality- when you first meet her she’s easily flustered, soft spoken, and incredibly sensitive! but after a little bit when she’s more comfortable and confident around you she becomes funny, soft, really cuddly and probably a little over-attached to you, but it’s cute so it’s alright. she’s not the social type but often finds herself being “adopted” by extroverts and suddenly becoming friends with them, but she’s really does enjoy it.
Fun Facts- once she was yelled at in class, so she started crying, but the whole class yelled at the teacher because they saw her as one of the sweetest and quietest girls in the school. (sounds Mary-Sueish but it’s bc the class was kids from her old school lmao) She can’t eat mangos or strawberries alone without wanting to puke, but when they’re together in a smoothie she eats it just fine? She doesn’t know why either but it’s still weird. She’s a freshman in highschool, but knows a lot of upperclassmen from the extrovert “adopting” thing, she thinks they’re really cool and admires them a lot. for some reason, she finds it much easier to make friends with adults and upperclassmen?

Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me