Plenty of Fish in the Sea (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Plenty of Fish in the Sea (1x1)

Postby SpotSong » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:08 pm

1x1 between myself and runnersback

Last edited by SpotSong on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:“𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶,𝒜 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉'𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇.”

Postby Runnersback » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:57 pm

ImageImage

•name•Maria Louis Gallagher
•nickname(s)•M,Captain,Maid
•age•20
•birthdate•,1999
•place of birth•Dundalk,Ireland
•height•5’4’
•hair color•Ginger
•eye color• Blue
•sexuality•Heterosexual
•crush•Nick
•gender•Female
•Species•Human converted Mermaid
•Job(s)•Servant of the royal family,Ex merchant marine & waitress
•scars•Covered by a rose tattoo on her right arm & leg
•piercings/tattoos •standard piercings,rose tattoos on her arm and leg, and a small wooden ship called The Rose Tide on her waist.
•Merform•

«Likes»
Telling tales about her time on the seas, scaring kids about ghost pirate ships,sirens, and mermaids, being acknowledged as a human being not just a servant, sailing,riding horses,baking,cartography,history, legends.

«Dislikes»
Being called maid,the eeriness of the castle, finding random water stains,Nick being a jerk, getting hurt, drowning, having secrets kept from her,girls getting jealous of her.

«Personality»
Maria is a very reserved and timid girl when she is around the royal family, but when she is back by the village by the sea she seems to be a whole different girl.She is very outgoing and kind to her friends and family, and loves to talk.M favors her job slightly but gets pissed when she is treated like she’s illiterate and the only thing she can do is clean.She would rather be back out on the open ocean but the mariner and waitressing industry doesn’t pay her or her family bills we’ll enough.M enjoys learning new things and putting her skills to use especially to assist the royal family.

«Biography»
Ever since Maria was a small lass she had either lived by the sea or travels upon on it.She has heard legends and tales of the sirens of the deep and a glorious kingdom.Her father was a merchant marine and she was the only child her mother had bored since she passed shortly after death.So of course she learned her fathers trade in this modern world against his wishes.Maria took multiple self defense and can shoot a bow & arrow, fire a gun, and wield various swords.She is bilingual in Irish Gaelic and English, and is amazing at cartography she is rather proud of her maps & skills.If you get her pissed off enough she might just cuss you out in two languages she’s done this to Nick and Ash quite a few times and is rather surprised she’s kept her job.Maria is grateful for the steady income and a room inside the beautiful castle by the sea.She is inquisitive of why theirs always pools of water in the castle and decides to keep her mouth shut about it.Ever since she’s left her careers of being a waitress and Merchant Marine of The Irish Navy, she spends her time being a quiet servant.She loves to secretly sail the lagoon at night despite all the tales going around the village, until she truly sees a mermaid she views it as silly village gossip and loves to secretly scare kids with it.Maria has been in scuffles and fights in the past and gets defensive talking about her past and Rose tattoos, she hopes her enemies won’t find her here.After her father past she got into a massive fight with her past first mate Katrina Douglas and got a few scars from the battle for The Rose Tide.She loves her boyfriend the prince dearly and wishes she wasn’t looked down upon for being a servant nor a human.

More to come as We Rp!
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:Man is not what he thinks he is,he is what he hides.”

Postby Runnersback » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:57 pm

•name•Ash Mica Doyle
•nickname(s)•
•age•21
•birthdate•,1998
•place of birth•Montego Bay,Jamaica
•height•5’12’
•hair color•Platinum Blonde
•eye color•Glacier Blue
•sexuality•Heterosexual
•crush•Amelia
•gender•Male
•Species•Merman
•Job(s)•looking hot while doing princely duties?yeah that counts.
•scars•shark bite from when he was 5 on his abs
•piercings/tattoos •Gages
•merform•

«Likes»
Flirting with the staff to get under their skin, messing around with Nick, racing dolphins, listening to villagers share false stories about merpeople,sketching,talking to the people in his future kingdoms, being underwater ,the beach,Caribbean music,hanging out with sirens, watching ships sink and other mermaids save the mortals and transform them into more merfolk .

«Dislikes»
Sharks,being yelled at/cussed out,getting treated like a child,girls always chasing him & Nick around,keeping a secret to himself and his staff members .

«Personality»
Ash is a rather charming and intriguing man,he is a bit full of himself and can be rather arrogant.He loves messing with Maria and getting a rise out of her & Nick.Ash is highly intelligent and can plan out anything in the kingdom as the eldest son.He trusts Nick with his life and has elected him to be his general/advisor for both kingdoms.A is also sweet and caring about his own kind, when you personally get to know him but most view him as kind of a jerk like his brother.

«Biography»
Ash was born into the royal family of Montego Bay, he’s the eldest son of the king and queen and is the brother of Nick Doyle.He always had a feeling he was the odd one out of his friends because of how his body transformed when he took bathes or jumped into the pool or lagoon.Ash is always used to the relentless change of staff,friends, and advisors due to his parents not wanting to risk the family secret getting out.He’s been homeschooled ever since he was five and taught how to rule the land and seas.The only time Ash has ever been traumatized was when a baby tiger shark bit him on the stomach and that left him a nasty scar. He hates sharks with a passion and both events had left him a bit bitter.Ash enjoys spending time exploring caves and Shipwrecks with Amelia and is very overprotective of her.He loves her dearly and wants to marry her in the future.

Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒮𝑒𝑒"

Postby SpotSong » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:10 am

Name: Amelia
Species: Mermaid
Ranking: Maid/Cook for the royal family

Personality: Amelia isnt afraid to show off and put people in their place. If she feels something has to be done a certain way...she will make sure it happens. Even with her headstrong personality she can be hurt emotionally and become a bit of a depressed mess if things arent handled properly with her. Sassy, flirty and protective.
History: tbd
Family: n/a
Other: n/a

Last edited by SpotSong on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕥 𝕘𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖"

Postby SpotSong » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am

Name: Nick Doyle
Species: Merman
Ranking: Prince

Personality: Nick is a bit of a pill and isnt afraid to be. He is into mischief and being a bit of a butt. He puts on that persona because he feels he has to to survive and keep his status. He can be a bit of a player and a flirt but also cruel without realizing it. Confident, cocky and yet sorry.
History: tbd
Family: Ash Doyle, Queen, King
Other: n/a

Last edited by SpotSong on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plenty of Fish in the Sea (1x1)

Postby SpotSong » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:32 am

Amelia just got back from her routine swim bright and early in the morning. She had tired, yet bright eyes as she slowly emerged from the ocean and began to dry herself off to allow her legs to form the way she so desperately needed them to. "I don't want to today" she mumbled a bit in irritation of herself more than that of the job she had to do. She fixed her appearance in a proper maids attire and let her drying hair fan out behind her for now. Slowly she made her way into the building and gazed about the halls. Trying her best not to leave a little puddle but it always happened no matter how hard she tried. "Morning Me-me!" chimed another little servant and Amelia just nodded her head. "Morning" she murmured. "What are you doing today?" she asked sweetly, allowing a moment for Amelia to sigh dramatically. "Cooking for the evening gathering" she noted and rubbed her cheeks to bring color to them. "I'm late. I should get going." she stated to the other servant who frowned. See...Amelia really struggled with the other staff. Really struggled. So she hurriedly tucked away and headed to the grand kitchen. Putting her usual apron on and tying her hair up neatly and rather cleanly.

Nick woke up yet laid in bed for as long as he was possibly allowed. He truly didn't want to get up and do things for people. Yet...he dressed and left his room with a rather dull gaze and ran a hand through his hair. By the time he had reached his brothers room, he had got himself back around to his outward persona. He gave a rough knock. "Hey! You best not be sleeping in longer than me. You know we have a party to plan so you better not make me do all the work" he grumbled seriously and honestly just hoped that his brother was actually in the room and not down in the main hall, beating him to it and most likely being in the favor of their parents...again.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:52 am

Maria Gallagher
───────────────────────────────────────

Maria sighed walked from the servants hall after putting on her black uniform that alternated jeans,skirt,and a black top which was odd that only her and a couple others wore it.She brushed out her curly red hair and put in a faux gold clip to hold it out of her face and started applying natural makeup.M fixed her collar and jeans, and slipped on black flats before glancing at her phone and sighed as a bell rang.“can’t even get a moment before one of them is bugging me.”She walked out of her room and locked it before heading to the kitchen grabbing the try set for Ash.M headed to the room and knocked hearing voices inside speaking.She looked up at Nick and Ash giving them small politely forced smiles, and sat the food down where it was want.“Good morning sirs,is there anything I could do?”Her Irish accent wavered slightly as she spoke and she clasped her small freckled hands together.She sighed softly as Nick came closer to her and started messing with her.Maria waited momentarily for Ash’s response and waited for the brothers responses.She flinched slightly when nick played with her hair and started flirting. M laughed politely and gave a slightly uncomfortable smile but was secretly happy to get sent off to her duties.She walked away from Nick and walked downstairs, greeting Amelia and helping her set up the massive banquet table.Maria had a pang if guilt about what just happened with nick for some reason and decided to push the emotions aside and focus on her work.She couldn’t get fired ,she needed the money to help her ailing father and to get him in a better nursing home.Maybe so many servants left due to their notorious flirting? She thought to herself and continued setting out scorching hot plates.

Ash Doyle
He huffed waking up to his brother’s knocking,he rubbed his eyes and brushed his hair back.“Come in!”Ash watched his younger brother come in and then the tiny red headed servant.“Good Morning Maria, And please set the food over there.” He got up stiffly and threw a tank top on,and walked over to his desk and sat down.“Don’t worry the party will be fine.”Ash yawned and stretched before digging into the warm breakfast, he smirked and rolled his eyes at nick messing around with the servant girl.“Down boy,let the girl do her job.” He dismissed Maria and let her go watching nick with raised brows.Ash snickered slightly,“aww bro do you have a crushhhh on the Servant girl?” He finished his meal and drank his coffee down.Ash smiled trying to get under his nerves at all costs.“dude if you do like her you need to stop flirting with all the other servants and mermaids,don’t be cruel.But on the other serious note what did you want from me again?” He rang a bell watching another servant and grab the tray taking it down to the kitchen.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:47 am

Amelia seemed to fix herself a touch as she got right to work. Focusing her energy into setting the bouquet table and then setting ip space for dancing and places for eating. Setting up decorations and music that was to be preformed live. "Maria I will never understand royal families. Like do you seriously have to have one or two gatherings a month? It's so damn expensive and so many of the people could benefit from the money and not just rich folk. Hell they will never even allow staff to entertain unless its...a...um special event" she noted carefully. Not wanting to spill the comments on feasting and killing of the humans that the merfolk would do when it came to such large gatherings. "Anyhow. I hate not being invited to them" she stated in a mild huff.

Nick just glanced away from Maria when his brother slime up. "There are many to do her job for her. Let me have my fun" he scoffed a touch and frowned as the maid was dismissed. Giving a mild glare to Ash and a slight scowl. "I don't 'do' crushes" he stated blandly and simply crossed his arms over his chest casually. "I don't like her. She is a mere servant I enjoy messing around with. She hates it so I do it. Besides. She is one that hadn't given in...othed than that Amelia chick. Though the last time I almost got somewhere with her she nearly bit my arm off" he stated seriously before trying to think. "Right. Party. I wanted to figure out when you were showing up. And if you were actually going to bring a lady for once and not just be...well...you" he chuckled a touch at his lightly rude tease.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:44 am

Maria Gallagher
Maria scoffed in agreement with Amelia,“Neither will I, you know damn well we could use a raise especially with the brothers crap. I can’t even afford getting half of the care my father needs.Yeah I’m greatful for the job and room I guess but still.”She helped her with the stage decorations,“The last time I’ve had a family gathering was five years ago when I still was a merchant marine. I don’t even know where half of my family is anymore because there death certificates say lost at see but the ships come back with everyone but them.” Maria sighed her accent slightly strengthening with her annoyance of lifting something heavy.“They could at least give the servants a vacation or a gathering of their own.” She was a lot more talkative with Amelia since they had quite a bit in common,She clamped her mouth shut hearing the two brothers voices talking from across the hall.“Yes I am a rather friendly and talkative person if you really got to know your staff.”M snapped at nick in aggravation, she just wanted to check on her dad before it was too late, or if a siren got to him.“God I wish I had my ship back,why does my life have to be a series of unfortunate events.” She muttered loud enough that only Amelia could hear it and turned to continue decorating.Maria rolled her eyes as nick hugged her sarcastically.is it illegal to punch a prince? That was written all over her face and watched as Amelia snickered with laughter.

Ash Doyle

Ash sneered slightly at his brother,“I’ll take a lady if you take one, the sirens will kill me or the mermaids are too fangirly their rather annoying.”He rolled his eyes brushing out his hair to look slightly decent and went to his private bathroom brushing his teeth.“Hey Don’t scare off the humans it’s bad enough we have a few hired in as servants they don’t need to know our secret.”Ash thought over his arrival time,“I’ll be there at 6.”He snickered at nick because he was terrified of Amelia.“I remember that, that was hilarious.other mermaids scare you now? Or have you just lost your touch because you’ve spending so much time with your human crush?” Ash teased him back with the same humor.“I’m pretty sure Maria just wants to punch you,Maybe if you got to actually know her she wouldn’t be so hard on you.She was a merchant marine.”He left his room with nick cracking jokes with him and annoying each other.Ash smiled as the hall was being transformed with only two servants doing, he felt slightly horrible as he realized the only two girls setting up and doing decorations.He smirked with slight pride at Maria standing up for herself with nick.“all right everyone cool it.it’s going to be a big night and it needs to go well for nick.have you both been the only ones doing all the work?”Ash walked over approaching the two servants who were still busying themselves with the work.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:39 pm

((aye love. Settle down on using my characters XD Nick would not hug her lol))

"It's a nice job to have considering...but the pay isn't fully fair. I can agree wholeheartedly with you on that" Amelia admitted with an almost grim expression. "I don't have anything to raise money for. If you need extra wages I can offer more to you. Especially if you're the one dealing with the brothers more. I can't. I seriously will rip off their arms and shove them where the good lord split them" she noted casually but it was something she actually could do. "Ah... Well at least you have some family left yes? That's saying something in this day and age. Especially for folks such as yourself. Living on the sea naturally." she Pointe dout more cautiously and tucked strange of hair behind her own ears that seemed to have escaped her neat ponytail. Focusing on her task at hand as she heard the prince's voices and simply glanced up to them a mere moment, not giving them the time of day bit rather...she set up the decorations more aggressively. Which meant standing on a ladder and jamming pins into banners up on the wall. "Yes it is just us two today and we don't need any help thank you very much" she stated blandly.

Nick seemed to sigh and shake his head. "Single it is then. Surprised you don't want yourself some eye candy draped on your arms. Fans are wonderful~" he rumbled to the thought and shrugged. "There are always more humans brother. They practically make themselves!" he laughed and bumped his sibling fondly. "Nah. Mermaids don't scare me. Usually they don't bite a prince but would rather do...other activities" he noted before scowling. "I don't spend too much time with her. Back off" he growled and swatted his brother and shook his head bitterly. "I don't want to know more about a maid. I've got better things to do. Literally" he stated rather proudly of himself and gazed at his brother when he spoke up once more. "It will go well. What are two peasants going to do? Attempt setting the place up in flames?" he mused and gazed to Amelia a moment because she so would do such a thing. Clasping his hands together he walked towards the ladder and gently wiggled it in mild torment and Amelia glared down to him, only making him chuckle. "Bite your tongue low life. We own you" he stated harshly and had a cold gaze.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me