Based on Click to view
Artist trans [gallery]
Time spent 12 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

avery

Postby trans » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:58 am

dont post please!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
name: avery ` gender: female ` accessory: triangle-shaped rock pendant
why is it important to them?: avery received her rock pendant when she was very young─it was a gift from her parents, who had found the strange stone on the beach and decided to give it to their daughter as a pendant. since then, avery has considered it as her lucky pendant, and refuses to go anywhere without it on her person. she really, honestly believes that it holds magical powers, or is at least genuinely incredibly lucky and grants her extra luck, despite others' attempts to persuade her of the contrary. avery always had a rather active imagination and lots of creativity churning inside, just waiting to be put to good use, and she feels like this stone has only amplified that (even though it actually hasnt, she's just gotten better at doing what she loves). avery very rarely loses the pendant, as it's almost always around her neck, resting prettily against her fur. it's all she could ever dream of; all she could ever ask for in her infamously lucky pendant.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me