Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Commission 9 1/2!!~ for taichi by -SilverLining-

Based on Click to view
Artist -SilverLining- [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Commission 9 1/2!!~ for taichi

Postby -SilverLining- » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:01 am

Arthur is an amazing kiddo!! He's so pleasing to draw and I think the beanie would be extra added cuteness to him!! I really enjoyed drawing him and I'm looking forward to finishing your commission request!!

I hope that Arthur`s pallete rings true to his coloring, I did my best to select the right color for the hex finder while coloring him plus doing the shading and lighting job,, so it may be have that darker or lighter look due to that. I also added the beanie which I hope is alright and doesn't cause any problems, if so I'd be glad to fix it for you! Just let me know.

Also, the shading job- as I will repeat, isnt at all consistent in the same style to the other requests I've done but i hope the shading / lighting isnt too harsh or hard for your liking. Hope you enjoy this as much as I loved drawing him!! Thank you for the patience and the trust you gave me and I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!! ♡♡♡
-Silverlining-
, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taichi » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:25 pm

arthur my baby oh my gosh
    you did him justice!!
    to my eyes, the palette looks perfectly fine.
    there’s no issues whatsoever.

i never considered arthur with a beanie, but it really does add extra cuteness! so thank you so much.
    i will be coming back again!!
taichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby -SilverLining- » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:43 am

taichi wrote:
    arthur my baby oh my gosh
    you did him justice!!
    to my eyes, the palette looks perfectly fine.
    there’s no issues whatsoever.

i never considered arthur with a beanie, but it really does add extra cuteness! so thank you so much.
    i will be coming back again!!

Awe!!! Thank you so very much!!! Im glad you are truly happy with the product, he was super interesting to draw with the beanie lol. UwU (I've never drawn beanies much haha,)

Im glad to here you'll be coming back soon! I'm trying to complete the rest of your commission whenever I get the time off, youre so sweet! Have a awesome day! ♡♡
-Silverlining-
, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me