Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Commission 7!!~ for ssaturdayy by -SilverLining-

Based on Click to view
Artist -SilverLining- [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Commission 7!!~ for ssaturdayy

Postby -SilverLining- » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:20 pm

I seriously enjoyed doing the details on Freckledfox here!! Her design is so beautiful and just,, precious!

I did find using the reference a little odd because I didn't know if both sideswere symmetrical, so I hope it looks good! Please tell me if you'd like me to modify anything and I gladly will.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed this! Please be sure to credit my toyhou.se Willow-trrees or any of my other sites if you would like to ask. Thank you for your patience and I hope you have a wonderful day love! ♡♡♡
-Silverlining-
, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Commission 7!!~ for ssaturdayy

Postby trapanese » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:28 pm

this is so adorable !! i really love how you made her look ! she’s in a clan ( out of site ) currently where she plays the bad guy alongside others, so this really shows off her rather sweet side ! i love how you made her look, very adorable ! i enjoyed this piece, very lovely and detailed ! again, i love it so much ! that’s love !! <3
she/her

meow
trapanese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -SilverLining- » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:30 pm

ssaturdayy wrote:this is so adorable !! i really love how you made her look ! she’s in a clan ( out of site ) currently where she plays the bad guy alongside others, so this really shows off her rather sweet side ! i love how you made her look, very adorable ! i enjoyed this piece, very lovely and detailed ! again, i love it so much ! that’s love !! <3

Lol, I didn't know that, but I'm glad I could show that not all bad guys are just pure evil! UwU

Thank you for the incredible feedback!! She was super awesome to draw and I just love how her story seems, I'm interested in her clan group now eeee!! ♡♡♡
-Silverlining-

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trapanese » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:38 pm

Mors est votis wrote:
ssaturdayy wrote:this is so adorable !! i really love how you made her look ! she’s in a clan ( out of site ) currently where she plays the bad guy alongside others, so this really shows off her rather sweet side ! i love how you made her look, very adorable ! i enjoyed this piece, very lovely and detailed ! again, i love it so much ! that’s love !! <3

Lol, I didn't know that, but I'm glad I could show that not all bad guys are just pure evil! UwU

Thank you for the incredible feedback!! She was super awesome to draw and I just love how her story seems, I'm interested in her clan group now eeee!! ♡♡♡

if you’d like i could always show you were the magic happens ? it’s on instagram where she’s currently in aridclan, a singular roleplay account ! everyone is friendly, and the whole plot is basically a feline wanting to take over and she joins in ! of course, only if you’d like !
she/her

meow
trapanese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -SilverLining- » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:28 pm

ssaturdayy wrote:
Mors est votis wrote:

if you’d like i could always show you were the magic happens ? it’s on instagram where she’s currently in aridclan, a singular roleplay account ! everyone is friendly, and the whole plot is basically a feline wanting to take over and she joins in ! of course, only if you’d like !

Ofc!! I don't have an ihsta tho,,, but yes! Please do show me, maybe I'll make a account. UwU
-Silverlining-

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me