Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

custom (8) for Quillflight by _Korat_

Based on Click to view
Artist _Korat_ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

custom (8) for Quillflight

Postby _Korat_ » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:09 pm

(now finished) custom for Quillflight

heyo i was just wondering what colour you would like me to make flowers and crystals, i was thinking a deep orange similar to #fc6203, #fc4103 & #fc2803 for the flowers (and maybe it would look good sprinkled in with the two reds for the crystals)

Quillflight wrote:I want a custom!
base no. : 2 and 4
colour palette/inspiration:
custom 1 (base 2): #2c302e , #909590 , #ffffff (white) , #9ae19d , #537a5a
"blinded" aesthetic, black/grey/white body with some green highlights (such as hooves, ears, eartips, etc.) if wanted. green flowers.
the blinded aesthetic is kind of like flowerfell, if you know what that is. flowers cover up one or both of the eyes, causing the eyes to be "blind". this can also be done with crystals, but I prefer flowers :>
flowers also are apparent along the body.
custom 2 (base 4): #080705 , #40434e , #702632 , #912f40 , #ffffff
also the blinded aesthetic, but with crystals this time! black or white crystals, whichever fits into the design more. i'd like a splash of #702632 and #912f40 on their back, as if they got splattered with paint.
kinda like.. this:
see how the darker color goes in with the lighter color? something like that
I can provide more references if anything is too confusing :>
sent payment?: yes
anything alse?: you don't need to follow the directions exactly if you don't want to.

*the timer is way off*
Last edited by _Korat_ on Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
head empty - just excited loki
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
_Korat_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip custom (8) for Quillflight

Postby Quillflight » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:05 am

yeah, that'd be just fine! they look great so far!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Quillflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip custom (8) for Quillflight

Postby _Korat_ » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:52 am

Oki, i will finish it asap :3
_Korat_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: custom (8) for Quillflight

Postby _Korat_ » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:12 pm

oh gosh i didn't realise how difficult it is to draw crystals but i have finaly finished it. i hope you like it :3

(i will add you once you have accepted the trade and remove the cover)
_Korat_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me