The Snow Witch (Small comic kind of thing 9 of 9)

"The Snow Witch (Small comic kind of thing 9 of 9)" by HelloKittyStudios

Dressup entry

The Snow Witch (Small comic kind of thing 9 of 9)

Postby HelloKittyStudios » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:18 pm

"DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MOTHER!?" Alexander yelled, met by silence, soon followed by tears and paws imprinting the cold snow, "I-" Peter pushed him out of the way and followed Dormen, but to no avail, Dormen had already gotten lost in the darkness of the night and the blinding light of the hardening snow.

Alexander looked down at himself, then at the Witch, hoping she would say something, but again, met with silence.

"I-I didn't mean to say that..." Alexander tried to start a conversation, "I Shouldn't of said that..." Alexander continued.

The Witch continued to stare at Alexander in disapproval, but decided to open her mouth, "We all make mistakes, but that was one too far."

"DORMEN!" Peter yelled, hoping to hear a faint, "PETER?" but was instead met with the sound of snow and hail hitting the cold covered ground.

"DORMEN!" He'd cry out again, hoping to get a response this time, but again, to no avail... or so he thought, "Who's there!?" a firm voice replied.

"DORMEN? IS THAT YOU??" Peter shouted, turning his head, hoping to see a faint silhouette, "WHO ARE YOU!?" The firm voice responded again, sounding much closer this time.

Peter turned around, to see a Winged...Creature?, "do you know where Dormen is...?" Peter replied softly, "I know where a Horned Wolf is, yes, but I don't address by names, so no." "W-" He was interrupted by its continuation, "What's your business with him..?"
They started to squint their eyes.

"I-I'm his friend..." Peter said firmly, hoping the Winged-Creature would believe him.

"Trusted or Broken?"

"We need to find them!" The Witch implied, with a strict and worried look on her face.

"I-I know.. but how?" Alexander questioned, looking at the faded paw prints in the ever-growing snow.

The Witch pulled her cloak from the snow and ripped it open, retrieving a small Potion that was hidden in-between the fabrics,
"I think I know a way...."

"D-" Peter felt a glare, and looked at the Winged-Creature, he then ran towards The Horned Wolf(D) wrapped in a blanket, "Are you okay..?" The Warm Wolf(P) said quietly.

The Horned Wolf(D) looked up at him, a smile soon spread across his face, "Is that you, or have I fallen asleep?" The Horned Wolf asked softly.

"Y-yes! It's me!" The Warm Wolf(P) declared warmly, "Well, now that we're all well acquainted, I suggest you don't move."
The Wit-Creat-Fae said fir-roughly.
The Fae said roughly.

The Horned Wolf and The Warm Wolf looked at the Fae-Witc-Winged-Witch in shock, The Horned Wolf snarled and slowly got up, The Warm Wolf whimpered and slowly cowered.

Suddenly, Rayas(The Witch) and Alexander burst through the burrow door.

The Winged-Witch turned to them and their eyes widened as they whipped their tail up and down to the left and to the right.

"y o u....." The Winged-Witch said under their breathe, "Y o u...." they continued, "Y O U .!." The Winged-Witch screamed as she burst into purple flame and charged at Rayas(The Witch).

Alexander slid under the Winged-Witch and ran towards Peter and Alexander.

Rayas jumped back as the Winged-Witch pounced, "GAH!" The Winged-Witch squinted her eyes.

"We need to-" Alexander was interrupted by a loud *T H U M P* They turned around to see that Rayas had been tossed to the ground.

"Mhmm..." Rayas mumbled as she tried to get up, *THUD* the Winged-Witch firmly threw her paw at Rayas' head, holding it down.

"NO!" Alexander yelled as he threw himself at the Winged-Witch, they turned around and swung an unsheathed set of claws at Alexander... he fell to the floor.

The H-Dormen growled roughly and unsheathed his claws, slowly pushing Th-Peter back.

Rayas jumped up and pushed the Winged-Witch to the ground and signalled for them to grab Alexander and leave.

"Bu-" Peter was silenced by Dormen and they ran through the door with Alexander on their backs.

With Dormen, Alexander and Peter gone, Rayas unsheathed her claws and-

H O U R S L A T E R

"You're alright now..." Gerlind softly assured Alexander, "Alright... thank you..." Alexander replied thankfully.

"Alexander..." Dormen said softly, "Hm?" Alexander replied to him, "If you're well enough... can you tell me why The Witch help-"
"Her name was Rayas, and she Wasn't the one who attacked the village." Alexander said firmly to Dormen.

"Wh-" Dormen was again interrupted by Alexander, "It was Thrae, the Winged-Witch that attacked the village." Alexander said, opening his mouth once again, "Rayas made it snow because Thrae loved the cold, and would go to the nearest coldest place... and that spot was here...." Alexander finished.

"So... Rayas never did anything wrong....?" Dormen asked, "We all make mistakes, but she has never wronged us, or anyone else in this village." Alexander replied.

"..." the room was met with cold silence, soon broken by, "So I almost -" He was once again interrupted by Alexander, "You didn't know... it wasn't your fault..." Alexander said firmly..., "and... i'm sorry for what I said... I wasn't thinking, and i'm truly sorry about your loss..."

"It's okay..." Dormen replied......

"Are you alright Peter?" Alexander asked...

"You shouldn't address by names." THE WARM WOLF REPLIED.
HelloKittyStudios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me