Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kisses' Reference Sheet by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kisses' Reference Sheet

Postby LibrarySystem » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:45 am

This is Kisses! She is sweet lil girly who has this biiiiggg heart. She is bouncy and playful and overall just a big love bug. She is a unique lil doggie. Her ears are shaped like hearts and she has an interesting blotchy pattern on her fur. She is technically a long haired dog, but gets frequently groomed to keep her main coat short and her tail nice and floofy!. Her tail can bend every which way, and when she is happy you'll find it wagging high and proud. But when she is relaxed it tends to droop to one of her two hips.

Her story is unique, Even though she is on the younger side she has a special job! She is a therapy dog. Not only does she travel to local hospitals to provide emotional comfort to those in need. But because of her unique blotchy pattern, she goes out of her way to meet those who have the condition "Vitiligo". Those who see her will light up and it makes her the happiest pup to help out anybody and everybody. She has been all over the country, even being able to fly in an airplane, just to see particular people with the condition to help them feel wanted and loved.

Name: Kisses
Species: Dog
Breed: Mut. She was adopted from the shelter when she was a puppy. It's suspected that she might have some Australian shepherd and some sort of terrier in her.
Lives: At home with yours truly

Likes: Serving, playing, giving kisses, being loved on, going to the "Spa" (Groomers), Cuddling, carrots, ice cubes, more cuddles and kisses, the dark, socks, scarfs, and her Service vest (Shes so proud to wear it)

Dislikes: Crying, Threats, Anger, Thorny bushes, Being made fun of, hats, thunder storms, loud noises, funny smelling thing
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me