Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

catnip adopts! under construction by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

catnip adopts! under construction

Postby lovestruck » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:16 am

oop making a new thread so these can start fresh, since it took me too long to get em open

reopening these, just gotta get all the information down and I’ll get some adopts out c:
Feel free to mark
to do:
Nursery lines
fix the background (crooked trees)
customs pricing
artist search
archive
fanclub
Lore wrote:Rumor has it that deep within the woods resides a young blue haired witch named Yxelses. In her young age, she is rather.. inexperienced when it comes to magic. Because of this, she’s managed to make most of the woods rather dangerous, and filled with uncontrollable, wild magic. This magic somehow began to affect the flora and fauna in the area, creating quite an odd array of creatures- including the catnip. Yxelses guards the forest with her life, and only lets those who she seems benevolent in. If you promise to care for them, she may even allow you to take one or two of them home.

So... what exactly is a catnip? wrote:Catnips are medium sized creatures, coming up to anywhere from a human’s knee to hip. They’re somewhere in between a feline and canine, and show bits of both wolf and housecat dna, amongst other things. They’re surprisingly social and intelligent, forming bonds scientists say may be as tight as those of humans. They have quite a peculiar abdomen, which is always a pot or some other type of plant carrying vessel. The plants which the catnips carry vary, but the way in which their pot works is always the same; the roots of the plant act as a filter for toxins, whilst also bringing in extra energy for catnips (by the sun of course) when food is scarce. The organs of the catnip are nestled compactly underneath the plant, and the plant is connected to the organ system as well- there is only a thin layer of soil within the pot, the rest is actually the catnips body. Catnips are omnivorous creatures, eating whatever they come across, although their plants tend to make more than enough energy for them.

Mutations wrote:All the magic swirling around in the forest tends to cause... oddities among the catnips. They started out normal but it seems they’ve taken on rarer traits...
common edits: change in plant (ex:flowers, bush), small hair edit (not past chin), heterochromia, sclera color, teeth edit, claw edit
uncommon edits: tail edit, fur edit (longer or shorter), large hair edit (past chin), ear edit, pupil edit
rare edits:(reserved for 50s and 100s, as well as customs) height edit (shorter/taller), glow, horns, extra limbs (no more than 6), two sets of ears, extra eyes (up to 6 total eyes), missing limbs (up to two), extra tails (up to three), halo
legendary edits: (reserved for 100s and customs only) wings, elemental aspects (plant growth, gems, water flowing from body), transparency, gene splicing (scales, mermaid, hooves, etc), different pot or more than one pot(ex; glass terrarium instead of the regular pot, or a catnip with another pot floating around somewhere (must be approved by me), more than 6 limbs, more than two sets of ears, more than one halo, more than three tails, transparency
Last edited by lovestruck on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 16 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: catnip adopts!

Postby masterpiece » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:22 am

Big mark!
recently returned to cs after a few years

[flight rising][refsheet]
masterpiece

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:25 am

mark
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chvrchgrim » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:30 am

mark!!
❝can we create something beautiful
xxxxxx...and destroy it.❞

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx CHVRCHGRIM | Matt
xxxxhe/him ⋮ adult ⋮ conservationist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sig creds: ©
chvrchgrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash.e » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:45 am

MARK!

✶ 🎀 - 𝒜 𝓈 𝒽 . 𝑒 - 🎀 ✶
- 𝒮𝒽𝑒/𝐻𝑒𝓇 -
- 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃 -

ς๏๓๓เรรเ๏ภร ๏קєภ
Ash.e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albino polar bear » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:04 am

MARK!

url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4837231]Image[/url

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4604830]Image[/url]

There's always time for a story.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:26 am