Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sealan The Fox by paperfoxka

Artist paperfoxka [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sealan The Fox

Postby paperfoxka » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:26 pm

OK so I decided to post a redesigned version of my fursona. Also I changes the name and decided to give them a backstory. here it goes

name: Sealan Knight
personality: They Are very smart, sneaky, and cunning. They are a fox after all. though they often come off a little show-offish. They love seeming casual but also fancy. So they usually wear a red jacket with a button up T-shirt (shown here). They are very extroverted and have many friends. They've never really been a quiet kid. But they are very sensitive, which leads to some awkward situations.

Backstory: they've always been a normal kid. They have always lived in a three story townhouse near a park and forest. This has lead to them and they're friends going on many long adventures and getting various injuries. One of them actually fell out of a tree and had severe brain damage and is still impaired. That taught all of them a lesson. So now they're all a bit more careful. Since they're so young, not much has happened in they're life yet.
paperfoxka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me