Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hgutifi almost 2 days by Humbloom

Artist Humbloom [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hgutifi almost 2 days

Postby Humbloom » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:57 pm

Hecc yee my birthday is on the 12th and I’m supposed to be getting a computer but might get it a bit later but whatever!I can finally draw decent stuff when I get my computer and can finally show my talent on cs once and for all!can finally do all these fun things with other artists!!

Getting too excited here oof....

Note:I did a revamp on my splatsona Lavender a couple days ago and could only do it on paper but uhh here’s a pic of the ref!A bit too muscular on the arms for a young teenager but I’m starting to get into these types of details so uhh please don’t hurt me :(( and yeh,My human heads are still bad as ever rip. (Pffff I know the lighting is bad.I can take another shot if y’all want cause uh yeh.)

But yeh!Im hoping to make art (like I did for Lavender above) like Pokemon,splatoon,etc!

Till then.

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hgutifi almost 2 days

Postby paperjack. » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:13 pm

Hi! Happy early b-day! ♥ Ooo, can't wait to see your art when you get a comp then.

Haha, you'll get a hang of those muscles eventually and all that balance stuff. I think the lightning is fine, and I can really relate tho. Can't stand it when I got shadows on my art when I take pics x)
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hgutifi almost 2 days

Postby Humbloom » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:32 pm

paperjack. wrote:
    Hi! Happy early b-day! ♥ Ooo, can't wait to see your art when you get a comp then.

Haha, you'll get a hang of those muscles eventually and all that balance stuff. I think the lightning is fine, and I can really relate tho. Can't stand it when I got shadows on my art when I take pics x)

Ahhh thanks!!! ;o;

Yeh,I stood up that one night doing the picture while watching reddit stuff (R/choosingbeggars,R/Entitledparents,etc).I mean there was a spot in my living room where the lamp is and I can get some decent lighting from it but I was too lazy rip.My eldest brother had a scanner but he took it with him when he moved out a few months ago.

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me