Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

It me by ratz

Artist ratz [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

It me

Postby ratz » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:55 am

WOO finished it before the challenge ended
Could have added more things but then it would get too crowded

Some explanations:
I love: Rats, birds, drawing, music, youtube, cheesy bread, ranch, night, cryptids (and spooky/mysterious things in general), winter, halloween, dinos, and dragons!

I'm asexual
I'm a furry

The reason why I choose an opossum is because:
- Attacking isn't there first instinct, they'd rather hiss/growl at you or play dead. Which honestly, same.
- They're nocturnal

AND FINALLY, the shrug emoji. I use it A LOT, and it's always a mood tbh.

_-𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐙 Image

__--πŸ’Ύ
ratz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It me

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:20 am

OMG It's adorable! Is your fursona an opposum (If you have a sona)? I've never seen an anthro opposum and it sounds so cool :0 There are a lot of these critters where I live, but they only come out at night, and my dogs attack them so I don't see them often hehe

They are so cute, but they sure do have some teeth ;o;

P.S. I use the shrug emote so much I went into settings and made a shortcut so I can type it by typing *shrugs* lol
ArcticWaterDrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It me

Postby ratz » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:46 am

ArcticWaterDrake wrote:OMG It's adorable! Is your fursona an opposum (If you have a sona)? I've never seen an anthro opposum and it sounds so cool :0 There are a lot of these critters where I live, but they only come out at night, and my dogs attack them so I don't see them often hehe

They are so cute, but they sure do have some teeth ;o;

P.S. I use the shrug emote so much I went into settings and made a shortcut so I can type it by typing *shrugs* lol

Thanks!! :D I thought about making one a couple of times, but no I don't have one. (I do have a rat fursona though)

_-𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐙 Image

__--πŸ’Ύ
ratz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me