Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

My evolution by Swimmerpug

Artist Swimmerpug [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My evolution

Postby Swimmerpug » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 am

In my first stage (starting from when I was born I guess), Im a pink elephant because pink was my favourite colour and elephants were my favourite animal. IT was the hardest stage to do because I couldnt remember much of what I liked back then, so I just put in tv shows that I used to watch. Stage two is definitely the cringiest stage, the awkward "not like other girls" phase. I decided that I must not wear pink or wear dresses and my favourite colour was black. I drew myself as a fox because I wanted one as a pet in that stage. The third one is where I am now, owls are my favourite and purple and white (together, not individually) are my favourite colours.
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My evolution

Postby Tess » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:21 pm

this is so cool :D I like how you've done your evolution. I guess I would have been a pink hedgehog or mouse at my baby stage :lol:
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me