Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

anyone want to doodle trade? by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

anyone want to doodle trade?

Postby Kenobi. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Me: ''I want to make something really detailed with a lot of effort to really push myself''
Also me: Spends an hour drawing memes, eats a 4-course meal, and ends up spewing out a very low quality, minimal effort, i-don't-even-know-what and calls it a night

But anyway. Does anyone want to do a doodle art trade? (will most likely be along the lines of this ''style''... but better. It will have colored lines. And fingers. Might be a different ''better'' style. Depends on my mood and the character tbh.

and finally. Bonus.
here's a crash course on the Earth version of my main clones since I like to talk about them. And i've spent. So much. time. Developing them and their family.

Ghost = 6' 2. 20. Deeep voice (think Doom and Wolffe, but deeper) The oldest, the grumpiest, the most likely to throw you (and himself) off a cliff at a moments notice. He doesn't like being touched. He doesn't like being looked at. He doesn't like existing. He will punch you without warning if you breathe in his general direction for too long or hurt his brothers. Loves LOTR more than his brothers (not really but- it's close) He smells like man. Good man scent.

Shadow = 6' 0. 19. Average clone voice. The oldest of the triplets, the bravest, the strongest, the flirtiest. Seriously. He flirts with everyone. Literally anyone. He,,,, really likes flirting. And women. He's one of those guys. But he's so! sweet! let me tell you. The most loyal friend out there. He's incredibly good at impressions- especially Cee lo Green. Smells like that smell that makes your train of thought yeet off the tracks and onto the one that's just ''oh... my god. He smells good. What is that scent. Wow. Oh my god. I wish I smelled like that- he smells- so good-''

Squirrel = 6' 5. 19. Rather high pitched voice for a male. The middle² child, he is the middle triplet. The tallest, the sweetest, the most unpredictable. Has 0 attention span. Very easily amused. Very lazy, makes a great pillow. Always wears a spiderman mask when he's around people outside of his brother group. Please don't ask about his facial scars, it makes him upset. Smells like strawberries

Blitzen = 6' 0. 19. Average clone voice. The youngest triplet. An actual man child. Never serious. Ever. Not once in his entire life. Always planning his next prank. Loves cooking, Gordon Ramsay couldn't even find anything to complain about. Is the sweetest sweetheart. Lowkey dumb but we love him for it. He smells like chocolate.

Bounce = 5' 8. 18. Soft voice but kinda whiny. The youngest, the baby, a baby. Afraid of everything. Will jump out of his skin at the slightest unexpected noise. Afraid of his own shadow (same), too smart for his own good tbh, very passionate about the environment. Has an apiary and vegetable garden on the roof of the boys' NYC apartment.

that ended up being so much longer than I planned- and that's the tip of the iceberg... no.. the tip of the tip. Double tip.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: anyone want to doodle trade?

Postby Bubble boy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:40 pm

im interested, could you draw my bab lily? Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4102505 i'd love to draw bounce!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:59 am

^
Ahhh I didn't even see your post- I'm sorry! Yes, I will draw your bunny for sure!
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:09 am

Kenobi. wrote:
^
Ahhh I didn't even see your post- I'm sorry! Yes, I will draw your bunny for sure!

ahh tysm! ill start on bounce soon!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:50 am

finished your fren here: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4105325
tysm for letting me draw him
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 pm

^ Here she is! Sorry it took so long, and thanks for doing this with me!
Boop
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:42 am

Kenobi. wrote:
^ Here she is! Sorry it took so long, and thanks for doing this with me!
Boop

np and AHH shes so cute! tysm this is my fist art trade!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me