𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”Šπ”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱 π”Žπ”¦π”«π”€

𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”Šπ”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱 π”Žπ”¦π”«π”€

Postby Raptorfang » Mon May 27, 2019 12:57 am

Okay, so I'll be honest, the item I got from the Lost and Found (the BG, if you're curious) wasn't really why I entered this. I entered it because I guess the pet version of this challenge has ended?? Which is sad because I just acquired THIS BEAUTIFUL BOY AHHH!! He's one of the rarest and oldest pets I have, aside from a couple of my re-releases, and I'm so glad I managed to snag him.
Alrighty so, his name is The Ghost King; he doesn't really have an actual name because... well... he's a mythical spirit. He is fabled to be sneaky and cunning, though not evil. Some have claimed to have seen him, though there's no proof of his existence yet. Donnie and Ripley, a pair of paranormal investigators (and partners), are on the case, though! So are Reggy and his lover Gesine, the local necromancers. I doubt they'll find anything, because The Ghost King is just as smart as he is illusive, but they can have fun trying.
"ᴀʀᴇ ᴑᴇ ᴍ α΄€ α΄‹ Ιͺ Ι΄ Ι’ - α΄› ᴏ α΄› α΄€ ʟ - α΄… ᴇ ꜱ α΄› Κ€ ᴏ ʏ ᴏʀ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ᴍ α΄€ α΄‹ Ιͺ Ι΄ Ι’ - α΄€ - ʟ Ιͺ α΄  Ιͺ Ι΄ Ι’?"

> | Garrett | he/him | male | type 4 | ENFJ-T | <

Hey! Call me Raptor or Garrett or Garry or whatever.
I'm just a dude trying to live his best life and only somewhat
succeeding. I write dumb little stories occasionally. :)

ImageImageImage

Raptorfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me