My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Number 209 - open

Postby SunnyStreets » Wed May 15, 2019 3:41 am

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Name: Jumpmuzzle
    Prompt:
    Jump scrambled upwards, climbing higher and higher- before she made it to the top. At last, her eyes glowing, she straddled the fence and peered down into the forest. She wasn't surprised she could do it - after all, her housefolk, Veronica, had named her for her climbing abilities - but she'd never tried before. She choked down a sob, remembering the awful sight of Veronica, cold and still, but steeled herself and leapt into the forest. [75 words]
    extra (optional): [continuation of story]
    Chest puffed out, she pranced along, peering around. Her heart leapt into her throat as another cat appeared, then she calmed as she recognized her old neighbour, Sammy. "Sam!" she cheered, hopping forwards. Jump would never forget the day her childhood friend had simply upped and left. Dissapeared, without a trace.

"It's Shrikepatch now, actually," he purred warmly. "Have you finally seen the light and come to join me?" Without waiting for a reply, the black-and-white tom turned and sprang into the undergrowth. "This way!" She followed uncertainly, tail curling. But when they broke out into a hollow, where a younger tabby and another tom seemed to be mimicking each other - paw swipe, paw swipe - she realised Sammy had friends now. And maybe they could be her friends too.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Number 209 - open

Postby Creme Eggs » Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Name: Jumpmuzzle
    Prompt:
    Jump scrambled upwards, climbing higher and higher- before she made it to the top. At last, her eyes glowing, she straddled the fence and peered down into the forest. She wasn't surprised she could do it - after all, her housefolk, Veronica, had named her for her climbing abilities - but she'd never tried before. She choked down a sob, remembering the awful sight of Veronica, cold and still, but steeled herself and leapt into the forest. [75 words]
    extra (optional): [continuation of story]
    Chest puffed out, she pranced along, peering around. Her heart leapt into her throat as another cat appeared, then she calmed as she recognized her old neighbour, Sammy. "Sam!" she cheered, hopping forwards. Jump would never forget the day her childhood friend had simply upped and left. Dissapeared, without a trace.

"It's Shrikepatch now, actually," he purred warmly. "Have you finally seen the light and come to join me?" Without waiting for a reply, the black-and-white tom turned and sprang into the undergrowth. "This way!" She followed uncertainly, tail curling. But when they broke out into a hollow, where a younger tabby and another tom seemed to be mimicking each other - paw swipe, paw swipe - she realised Sammy had friends now. And maybe they could be her friends too.

sorry its late. you win!
hi! she/her please
I love manatees

toyhouse

Creme Eggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me