Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

{Sucunes}{Official Page} by 1Lydia

Based on Click to view
Artist 1Lydia [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by 2ydian

{Sucunes}{Official Page}

Postby 1Lydia » Tue May 07, 2019 11:17 am

Open Species

A Herbivore Species That Lives On A Secret Island Called Velpix Island. They Are Very Large,Tall Creatures That Eat Leaves Off Of Trees. They Are Very Strong,But Slow,And Are Very Hard To Kill. They Are Quite Good At Swimming In General. They Have A Very Long Life Span,Unlike Other Species. Their Life Span Is Over 100 Human Years At Least. They Are Very Peaceful And Don't Mind Anything Around Them. Their Diet Includes Ferns,Leaves,Bushes,Flowers And Other Sorts Of Plants. The Queen Of Their Species Is Queen Aspen,The Largest And Strongest Sucune To Ever Exist. She Also Happens To Be The 4th Queen. Nobody Has Ever Dared To Mesure The Avrage Size,Due To The Large Predators Protecting The Island,All We Know Is That They Are Around The Size Of Full Grown Tree,And Can Be Very Dangerous Up Close To It Because Of Its Size.

Weaknesses wrote:~ Fire
~ >?

Strengths wrote:~ Swimming Abilitys
~ >?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1Lydia
Owner

- Moonu -
Artist / Friend

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Go Ham On Making A Sucune, But Please Stay With Most Of The Original Lore, And Do Not Claim The Actual Lines Yours.
Speaking Of Lines, Credit To username by me For Making The Lines!
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me