Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Picasso by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Picasso

Postby Kenobi. » Tue May 07, 2019 9:19 am

To start out, the timer is off. This started as 3 different drawings before it became this, and I was eating, and talking to someone, and wandering, and taking pictures. My attention span is nonexistent.

Anyway, this is Picasso (thank you for naming him, Nanorat) and he's a 501st boy that loves splatter painting.
A quick summary of his backstory is: he was painting his helmet for Ahsoka's return and somewhere in the room one clone bumped another, he got mad, started a paint war, and Picasso loved the look of the splattered armor so much that he decided to roll with it and continue to splatter it (and many other things) even more.

Picasso and Sketch are artistic enemies. Sketch does not approve of such reckless and messy art, he prefers realistic art with structure and purpose. Picasso likes wild and unexplainable art that allows him to get messy.
You can usually find Picasso splattering Sketch's art and Sketch trailing after him as he tries to fix the splattery messes (thank you again, Nanorat, for that addition)
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Picasso

Postby Nanorat » Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 am

AAA adorable boi <3 <3 <3 this is so cute! :D
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥