Warrior cats (Forest)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Warrior cats (Forest)" by Redpanda0200

Warrior cats (Forest)

Postby Redpanda0200 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:51 am

The Forest Cats
    Gray Star—Tom—Mate: Scarred Fur—Black with orange stripes and violet eyes and gray chest—Postion: Leader

Scarred fur—Queen—Mate: Gray Chest, Kit: Sharp Eyes—Black with orange stripes that look like orange scars—Postion:medicine cat

Sharp Eyes—Kit—Mother: Scarred Fur, Father: Gray Chest—Black with orange stripes on her back—Postion:Kit

Nine Lives—Tom—Mate:Rose Petal, Kit: Cloud Tail—Black and Brown spots with white belly and fur tufted on neck—Postion:Deputy

Rose Petal—She-Cat with Kit—Mate:Nine Lives, Kit:Cloud Tail— Purple except for her yellow middle body—Postion:Warrior

Cloud Tail—Tom-Kit—Mother:Rose Petal, Father:Nine Lives—Black with white face and feet and some on belly—Postion:Medicine Cat Apprentice

Siamese—She-Kit—Mother and Father are not known but were killed by the forests cats enemy a rouge named Death Dealer—Siamese colored Kit/adolescent—Postion: Apprentice

Black Shaded—She-Cat—Mother and Father joined different clan making them unknown(also adopted San Kit)—Dark Gray with black stripes and white belly—Postion: Warrior

Alder Heart—Queen—Kits:Apple Kit,Caramel Kit and Spotted Kit, Mate betrayed her and she never speaks of him anymore—Beautiful Silk Brown Fur—Postion:Warrior

Apple Kit—Tom-Kit—Mother Alder Heart, Father: unknown, Siblings: Caramel Kit and Spotted Kit—Darker brown than mother with dirty white face—Postion: Kit

Caramel Kit—She-Kit—Mother Alder Heart, Father: unknown, Siblings: Spotted Kit and Apple Kit—Also named Nubit for her caramel colored fur—Caramel fur blue eyes—Postion: Kit

Spotted Kit—She-Kit—Mother: Alder Heart, Father: unknown, Siblings: Caramel Kit and Apple Kit—White base with black spots brown eyes—Postion: Kit

Mango Fur—She-Cat—Kits: Fluffy and Moonstone(use to be rouges causing their names to not be warrior cat names)—light creamed colored fur and six black stripes, three on each down part of the front legs—Postion: Medicine Cat

Fluffy—Tom-Kit—Mother: Mango Fur, Sibling: Moonstone—fluffy (very fluffy)Siamese colored Kit with black where the brown is supposed to be—Postion: Kit

Moonstone—She-Kit—Mother: Mango Fur, Sibling: Fluffy—Not as fluffy as her brother and black fur— Postion: Kit

Half Butter—Queen—Kit: Ginger Pelt—white underbelly with dark butterscotch colored fur in her back—Also likes sleeping,eating,watching and hunting in the trees—Postion: Warrior

Ginger Pelt—tOm-Kit— Mother: Half Butter— Ginger Pelt with dark ginger stripes—Postion: Kit

Hare Claw—Tom—Father of Nine Lives—White with brown splotches—Postion: Elder

San Kit—Tom-Kit—Mother: Black Shaded—was adopted by Black Shaded after parents were killed by enemy rouge—black with white face—Postion: Kit

Hope you like my warrior cats!
    Took me hours!

Friendly, loves animals, and is a Red Panda FAN!!!!!!!
Make sure to visit my adopts: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4172634

Also a evil red panda!

RP is my drawing signature stands for RedPanda0200
Redpanda0200

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me