Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

... by TheBigGay

Artist TheBigGay [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby TheBigGay » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:27 am

anyone else just get bored with everything all the time? say you got a new fave animal or color and you change it because it now bores you, but imagine that as say getting bored of people, your personality, basically everything and anything instantly, thats what i feel everyday. i may start off my day like a happy go lucky "loves to have fun" kinda girl and then 30 minutes to 2 hours change into someone who is just angry and hates everyone and everything or like today where i had a weird breakdown and kept constantly changing between yelling angrily to crying my eyes out for no reason to even at one point just going blank walking away upstairs to find something to do because i got bored of it. i only picked up i do this recently when a family member i dont talk to a lot noticed it i was at said family members home and was enjoying myself till i suddenly just switched and only wanted to go home again just because i got bored of talking or just being around these people
like you could probably see this just by looking at my gallery posts where the way i type in the description or the way i draw just changes

maybe its the fact that i only get human interaction literally once a month and am sadly kept locked in my room with literally nothing but the internet, who knows :/

god im sorry you just wanted to see the drawing and i throw all this sad stuff on you but whatever its like the only place i can talk.
TheBigGay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me