{ MelodyClan WIP }

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"{ MelodyClan WIP }" by valmere

{ MelodyClan WIP }

Postby valmere » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:47 am

{ MelodyClan } Introductions

{ Tawnyspots } An adventurous young Warrior who loves her home more than anything. Her heart belongs in all places, just like the rest of her Clan. She loves all whom she meets, and will always bring love and care to her clanmates. She crushes on a handsome tom named Blackbird, and longs to one day have kits with him. Her siblings include Dappleleap, Specklecloud, and Mudsplash. Her parents are Gingergray and Mellow.

{ Dappleleap } A beautiful young she-cat with a taste for water. She loves the waves lapping at her paws. She has beautiful eyes that all toms fall for, though she has goals to achieve. She wants to become the best Warrior she can be, and hopes to become deputy. However, though she longs for the position of a deputy, she can't help but wonder what it would be like to have kits. She crushes on Ambergaze. She wants to be mates with him, and do lots together. Her siblings include Tawnyspots, Specklecloud, and Mudsplash. Her parents are Gingergray and Mellow.

{ Specklecloud } Having kits is the last thing on her mind. Ever since being a tiny kit, she has wanted to be a Warrior. Queens would stay and cower in their dens while strong Warriors protected them and her kits. She longs to have a mate to care for, but no kits. There is no cat she has in mind, but one day when she finds her dream mate they will be able to do anything they'd like to do, without worrying about kits. Her siblings include Tawnyspots, Dappleleap, and Mudsplash. Her parents are Gingergray and Mellow.

{ Mudsplash } All he wants is to have a life no cat ever dreamed of. He dreams of a world no cat has ever seen. A world where even StarClan can't go. However, when he wakes, he is back alone. However, he wants to have a mate one day. He longs for love and friendship. When he wakes, he is most of the time lonely. Even as a Warrior, he still goes to the apprentices to think. His siblings include Tawnyspots, Dappleleap, and Specklecloud. His parents are Gingergray and Mellow.

{ Splotchpaw } All Splotchpaw wishes is that he could have known his parents. He wants to be like all the other cats and know his parents, play games with them, sleep with them, he wants to do everything normal cats do with their mothers and fathers. In his heart, he belongs on moorland. Seeing the sun and feeling the grass beneath is paws is all he needs. His siblings and parents are unknown.

{ Creampaw } All she wants to do is get out of the apprentices den. She's not a stranger to any cat. One day she wants to have a mate and kits. She is more keen than any of the apprentices to have these two things. Both her brothers, Reed and Flame, drowned on her mother's desperate dash to camp. Her parents are Ambersnow and Honey. Honey was a rouge and drowned in the stream with Creampaw's sisters.
    vale | he him

valmere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me