Irish Lass

"Irish Lass" by egwolst03

Dressup entry

Irish Lass

Postby egwolst03 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:44 pm

~Dorothy’s Poem~
~In 1880 from the start, you caught my eye and captured my heart, we spent our lives combined as one, for better or worst our eternal song. The day they laid me down to rest, I knew I faced our love’s true test, to follow the of our unbreakable bond, and find my Hugh in the life beyond. Hearts together again our souls unite, with a beautiful gift of guiding light, a true calling which we cannot resist, to guide young souls through life’s mist. So if your lost in the dar and all is unclear, say a small prayer and we will draw near, breaking you fall when life tilts to the edge, to watch over your soul is our spirit guide pledge.~
-Hugh’s Poem-
-When faced with uncertainty, I will shine a true light, through the cloud of confusion, to show you what’s right. If you ever feel lost, and can’t see though life’s mist, I will show you the way, if you believe I exist. When you are resting, I will watch over your soul, so when you wake up, you feel happy and whole. Place your trust in me, for I am your guide, I’ll love you and help you, take life in your stride.-
egwolst03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Irish Lass

Postby Laced » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:01 am

looks cute

𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓼